Mark2766
This is not my recording how ever this is the fuck fest i was talking about the pres and the gaurds with AKs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rksY_Vq_psM

This was the PRĀ https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=89276
Hello! We were / or I was atleast, were trying to roleplay as mega angry feminists who wanted a female president, after several protests, we got what we wanted and yeah. until some people started minging a bit too much. You should use the template as I don't know who this is directed at.
[Image: qrw50vfb_o.gif]
Ali my personal opinion is to get your priorities right, if you have nothing going for you in your life i am genuinely sorry to hear that but when you say to someone "you have no friends on this server" it really makes you come off bad like you have nothing going for you. I like the server that's why I donate like you but it isn't important to me in a social aspect as it for you. Back to my point the entire situation was handled in character the admins will clearly tell you as well it's not always about getting what you want its about keeping the RP going as you clearly didn't want to do because you went out of your way to insult me personally after, the video above is irrelevant to this situation, as I said before i followed my rp leaders orders maybe i could have used less force but at that time I had limited options, if bitchass wanted to give out guns maybe he should have done it in a smarter way out of character but that's just my opinion.

Since all i have seen in this thread is you insulting me out of character because of a RP situation can I just use this my own PR on ali since it includes a lot of my evidence I can add more later
First of all all you have done is harass and make fun of me by talking about my personal life which you know none of. Everything i said was in character keep that in mind. bitchass was in a fking box. A BOX. you could have walked to the right and you would have been out of his hit range then you could have tazed and arrest him. Also i think your insults have been worse than mine as you have non stop said there is nothing going for me in life and i don't have any irl friends.
My next reply will be to bitchass giving his side of the story as to what happend.

You can't be everyones cup of tea or else you'd be a mug!!!
(09-02-2018, 08:56 AM)AliTaze Wrote: First of all all you have done is harass and make fun of me by talking about my personal life which you know none of. Everything i said was in character keep that in mind. bitchass was in a fking box. A BOX. you could have walked to the right and you would have been out of his hit range then you could have tazed and arrest him. Also i think your insults have been worse than mine as you have non stop said there is nothing going for me in life and i don't have any irl friends.

When did I say this? All I see are the screenshots of you personally insulting me
Me and Mark have discussed this and we have resolved it, we were both acting abit immature and getting too caught up in ooc things but after discussing it at length we would both prefer to cancel these PRs. We are sorry about our actions and will not be doing it again.

You can't be everyones cup of tea or else you'd be a mug!!!
Closed.