Improvement of Gunlocker Menu
+Support
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
+Support
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

+Support
 Zecon
not an Administrator
+Support

Another way of doing it could be a points based system, as in you get 30 points, primary is 15 and secondary is 7, asp could be 5 etc. Could offer more ways to customise and balance because you could have two primarys but no equipment, or go full equipment and no primary
The following 3 users Like Grunt's post:
  • MrTreeGames, Pollux, Alphaverse
(08-30-2018, 07:33 PM)Grunt Wrote: +Support

Another way of doing it could be a points based system, as in you get 30 points, primary is 15 and secondary is 7, asp could be 5 etc. Could offer more ways to customise and balance because you could have two primarys but no equipment, or go full equipment and no primary

Something like this would be nice indeed. Some people want to play aggressiveRP while Police Officer, some just the passive part and other a combination.
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
+Support
+support
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
+ Support

I love the idea but I've got a bit of a different variation to it, you guys know how insurgency handles their equipment? By weight.

I believe you should have a limit of the amount of equipment that you can carry. I've just quickly drafted up a small example. ( Lets say the standard weight for an officer is 10 )

M4A1 - 7 Weight.
Mp5 - 5 Weight.
UMP - 4 Weight.

All pistols - 3 weight

Any traffic item (Excluding spike trips and the baton ) - 2 weight.
Spike strips - 3 weight.

The same should go with SRU, if they want something smaller in terms of a weapon but have the possibility to carry more equipment
The following 3 users Like Jaz's post:
  • Grunt, Pollux, Alphaverse
(08-31-2018, 08:17 AM)Jaz Wrote: + Support

I love the idea but I've got a bit of a different variation to it, you guys know how insurgency handles their equipment? By weight.

I believe you should have a limit of the amount of equipment that you can carry. I've just quickly drafted up a small example. ( Lets say the standard weight for an officer is 10 )

M4A1 - 7 Weight.
Mp5 - 5 Weight.
UMP - 4 Weight.

All pistols - 3 weight

Any traffic item (Excluding spike trips and the baton ) - 2 weight.
Spike strips - 3 weight.

The same should go with SRU, if they want something smaller in terms of a weapon but have the possibility to carry more equipment

Some sort of system is fine as well. I hoped to get support with the rearrangement of this current limited system.
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
+Support!

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep