Your name: Jeff The Cop

Your blacklist ID: 102156

Steam ID: 
[b]STEAM_0:1:119291268
[/b]

Reason: CDM

Staff member who blacklisted you: Narcotic

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: CDM

Just yesterday, Narcotic reviewed the report from user 'Mark2766' who has been posting a shit load of player reports on me recently. He posted a video of my running him over with my firetruck but then stopping as soon as it happened. In my eyes, this was mistakenly seen as CDM, as I had an OOC argument with Mark, to then telling him to ''Post a PR and shut your mouth'' as I was heading for my fire engine. As I went third person and started the ignition, Mark bangs onto the vehicle, forgetting the full fact that it was stolen for a second and then runs in front of my fire engine welding a Mac10. In no way in my view was in my fault, you can clearly hear me talking to Frozen mentioning ''He should've gotten into his vehicle, I wouldn't of CDM'd him'', as I wasn't fully aware the vehicle was stolen and there were no police reports at the time, I was confused why he would've just run in front of a truck like that. Since he was between the vehicle and my truck before I could see him and stop, he died instantly due to the lack of space between two vehicles glitch which I cannot find my fault. I will show you the video so you can have an in-depth look at what I'm thinking about.

Credit to Mark, CDM accusation started at 0:29

https://youtu.be/vYfQTwAwPNs

As seen in the video, he ran in front whilst I would've been in third person and I wouldn't have heard him due to the engine.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
Shit ton of prs? You mean 3? I actually have a lot more footage but I don't upload it because you act like a little kid and hold grudges when I pr you.

Anyway the reason you told me to shut up and make a pr in this video is because you broke fear rp, I honestly can't believe why you got away with just cdm blacklist my guess is bias but I leave that to admins. As you can see there was a car between me and the truck which you seen and clearly ran me over. And the reason I had a gun was because as you would see in my full video you clearly broke fear rp
(08-28-2018, 10:01 PM)mark2766 Wrote: Shit ton of prs? You mean 3? I actually have a lot more footage but I don't upload it because you act like a little kid and hold grudges when I pr you.

Anyway the reason you told me to shut up and make a pr in this video is because you broke fear rp, I honestly can't believe why you got away with just cdm blacklist my guess is bias but I leave that to admins. As you can see there was a car between me and the truck which you seen and clearly ran me over. And the reason I had a gun was because as you would see in my full video you clearly broke fear rp

The same guy who has posted 2 PR's including me that got denied and 1 that was an unjustified blacklist. FearRP is completely irrelevant to this thread and cannot be judged upon due to no mic audio.

Calling someone a kid on the forums makes me think of you as a complete weirdo and shows a lack of maturity. My fire engine began swerving out of your lane and I cannot see you due to third person, not hinting the vehicle was robbed as I wasn't notified.
(08-28-2018, 10:50 PM)Jeff The Cop Wrote:
(08-28-2018, 10:01 PM)mark2766 Wrote: Shit ton of prs? You mean 3? I actually have a lot more footage but I don't upload it because you act like a little kid and hold grudges when I pr you.

The same guy who has posted 2 PR's including me that got denied and 1 that was an unjustified blacklist. FearRP is completely irrelevant to this thread and cannot be judged upon due to no mic audio.

Calling someone a kid on the forums makes me think of you as a complete weirdo and shows a lack of maturity. My fire engine began swerving out of your lane and I cannot see you due to third person, not hinting the vehicle was robbed as I wasn't notified.

One was denied due to my audio not working, you  still broke fear rp but joe joe decided to let you off with it but whatever, the second was you insulting me for no reason since I didn't even know you exist. This one you got off lightly since it was fear rp then cdm but your blacklist is up now it was more than we'll deserved get over it.

Stop spending your time in the server obsessing about me in ooc when my name is mentioned it's not good for your mental health to obsess about some stranger so much it's kind of weird.

That will be all hope you have a nice day
'One was denied due to my audio not working, you  still broke fear rp but joe joe decided to let you off with it but whatever, the second was you insulting me for no reason since I didn't even know you exist. This one you got off lightly since it was fear rp then cdm but your blacklist is up now it was more than we'll deserved get over it.'

This is exactly why I can't take you seriously, just take a seat for me and have a lovely cup of coffee if you desire, Mr. Marky.

'top spending your time in the server obsessing about me in ooc when my name is mentioned it's not good for your mental health to obsess about some stranger so much it's kind of weird.' 

TOTALLY NOT IRRELEVANT, MARKY.

Hope you also have a fantastic day Mark with that large reputation you got going!
Denied.

Regardless if you were in third person or first person if was a generous amount of space in front of you and you would have seen him. Especially just before he runs he runs out to the side slightly, therefore, would have definitely come into your FoV thus you know he was in front of you. Regardless of this also, he was generally in front of your vehicle in some respects so driving forward in a vehicle that big, not seeing where he was in front of you, you would have eventually run him over, so you should have looked for him and stopped.

Also, your case isn't backed up when you admit to CDMing him at 40 seconds into the video. (https://youtu.be/vYfQTwAwPNs?t=40s)

Unblacklist request denied.

Thanks,
Narcotic