server state v34
(08-28-2018, 05:23 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote:
(08-28-2018, 05:20 PM)Killroy Wrote: So you think the staff and contributors and a few specially selected players should be given benefits while the rest of the server has to sit by and watch them? Epic, no doubt you were one of the kids given the vehicle.

Please name the special players that got vehicle, thanks. And for your limited and incorrect information, I am not and have not ever been given any special privlages, vehicles or anything of the sort.
I think it should be the staff team that test the vehicles yes. It has been proven to be Chaos by just giving players the new car, experienced or not.

I'm saying nobody besides from the developer and contributors should be allowed to test the vehicles (not that EVERYONE should have them) and that they should NOT be allowed to roleplay with them. That's the issue I have with the situation.
(08-28-2018, 05:06 PM)Killroy Wrote:
(08-28-2018, 04:47 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote:
(08-28-2018, 04:10 PM)Killroy Wrote: Using that logic if a dev said "I need to test money, here you go lads" and gives the entire contributor team $9,999,999 its okay because the dev's think they should have it sooo. You're way to trusting of the staff team. I'd also prefer you not call me darling when you are trying to grasp at a point because it really devalues any drivel you try to express to me.

As for it being an incentive for staff to join, that is a really weak argument. The staff should have to be coerced onto the server to do what they themselves volunteered to do? Lmfao, if that's the case they all need demoting and replacing.

That comparrison is really stupid as testing cars that they cannot earn money from isn't really the same as needing test money. There wouldn't be a reason for them to have test money because nothing needs to be tested with it. The cars however do need to be tested.
It's not an argument, more a suggestion. It shouldn't be but could be seen as an incentive. We also have had the discussion of staff being inactive and needing to be replaced or to hire new staff however no changes have happened aside staff becoming a little more active recently. Despite the slight increase in staff activity, there still needs to be more staff hired. But that's not what this discussion is really about.

They can't earn money from it but isn't FL about roleplaying? They had exclusive vehicles that only they had which no other player could obtain at the time, and as far as I'm aware they roleplayed with them which would mean they're being given benefits and specialties for roleplay. Are you being paid by the staff or something or are you volunteering to defend them at every turn?

I could ask the same of you Killroy, are you being paid to attack FL and its development at every turn? All ive seen from you is complaining, being offended and attacking other members with lowblow memes. If you are unable to do the same roleplay as the staffmembers did with that car you are shit at RPing or have poor imagination skills, or both.

The test car for the staffteam was a poor decision, agreed, but youre exaggerating a lot. Im not a fan of giving staffmembers benefits over other members as im a firm believer in that the gap between staff and non staff should be as small as possible. That doesnt mean there shouldnt be any differences at all though and i feel youre complaining at every chance you get.
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • BasicallyMental
(08-28-2018, 05:33 PM)Baskingner Wrote:
(08-28-2018, 05:06 PM)Killroy Wrote:
(08-28-2018, 04:47 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote:
(08-28-2018, 04:10 PM)Killroy Wrote: Using that logic if a dev said "I need to test money, here you go lads" and gives the entire contributor team $9,999,999 its okay because the dev's think they should have it sooo. You're way to trusting of the staff team. I'd also prefer you not call me darling when you are trying to grasp at a point because it really devalues any drivel you try to express to me.

As for it being an incentive for staff to join, that is a really weak argument. The staff should have to be coerced onto the server to do what they themselves volunteered to do? Lmfao, if that's the case they all need demoting and replacing.

That comparrison is really stupid as testing cars that they cannot earn money from isn't really the same as needing test money. There wouldn't be a reason for them to have test money because nothing needs to be tested with it. The cars however do need to be tested.
It's not an argument, more a suggestion. It shouldn't be but could be seen as an incentive. We also have had the discussion of staff being inactive and needing to be replaced or to hire new staff however no changes have happened aside staff becoming a little more active recently. Despite the slight increase in staff activity, there still needs to be more staff hired. But that's not what this discussion is really about.

They can't earn money from it but isn't FL about roleplaying? They had exclusive vehicles that only they had which no other player could obtain at the time, and as far as I'm aware they roleplayed with them which would mean they're being given benefits and specialties for roleplay. Are you being paid by the staff or something or are you volunteering to defend them at every turn?

I could ask the same of you Killroy, are you being paid to attack FL and its development at every turn? All ive seen from you is complaining, being offended and attacking other members with lowblow memes. If you are unable to do the same roleplay as the staffmembers did with that car you are shit at RPing or have poor imagination skills, or both.

The test car for the staffteam was a poor decision, agreed, but youre exaggerating a lot. Im not a fan of giving staffmembers benefits over other members as im a firm believer in that the gap between staff and non staff should be as small as possible. That doesnt mean there shouldnt be any differences at all though and i feel youre complaining at every chance you get.

I've stated many times the only reason I stick around on this server, you're really late to the party mate.
(08-28-2018, 05:33 PM)Killroy Wrote:
(08-28-2018, 05:20 PM)Killroy Wrote: So you think the staff and contributors and a few specially selected players should be given benefits while the rest of the server has to sit by and watch them? Epic, no doubt you were one of the kids given the vehicle.

Please name the special players that got vehicle, thanks. And for your limited and incorrect information, I am not and have not ever been given any special privlages, vehicles or anything of the sort.
I think it should be the staff team that test the vehicles yes. It has been proven to be Chaos by just giving players the new car, experienced or not.

I'm saying nobody besides from the developer and contributors should be allowed to test the vehicles (not that EVERYONE should have them) and that they should NOT be allowed to roleplay with them. That's the issue I have with the situation.

Then make a suggestion to restrict it to the development team only. Where do you think you're gonna get with petty insults against other members and towards the whole staff team?
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
(08-28-2018, 06:14 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote:
(08-28-2018, 05:33 PM)Killroy Wrote:

Then make a suggestion to restrict it to the development team only. Where do you think you're gonna get with petty insults against other members and towards the whole staff team?

Proof?
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • James
I added the test cars to test for crashing issues related to them and to check for performance. The tests have been extremely valuable and have allowed me to fix crashing issues on several cars. 

At first I did infact give it to most people who asked, sadly a lot of trusted player thought this was an excuse to show off and mass CDM. I was then ordered by Divey to only give it to staff. The team has access to it as I've been extremely inactive on the servers as I'm still in the US. I've been relying on feedback given by the rest of the team.

Some cars have been here for a while as I still haven't gotten approval to release them.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork