server state v34
(08-28-2018, 01:00 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote:
(08-28-2018, 12:58 PM)Killroy Wrote:
(08-28-2018, 12:56 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: I'm confused as to why there is such a minority asking for V2D back? I don't know if you read the thread but it stated it's a temporary backup map and isn't going to be used for certain reasons. Constantly going on about wanting it back so you can own the server with your AggRP groups isn't exactly going to change anything, at all? Learn to adapt, find yourself a new spot on this map. You don't have to be in the city, try RP'ing something different like a Corleone and then your lag will go unless you have a full on potato PC.
Cars are in beta for a good reason and simply just releasing to the community would be the worst idea ever, you all saw what happened when they just released the Merc, the server went to shit. Worse than it is now. I'm confused why you're complaining about Pollux adding certain vehciles to be tested on live by a specific group for a very good reason. You're getting new cars, be happy

By a "specific group" you mean his friends?

I dunno how out of the loop you are, but the staff team and contributors/developers. Not his friends. The merc was a different story and to fix that a system was put in place.

Some regular players were given it so he isn’t out of the loop.
(08-28-2018, 01:00 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote:
(08-28-2018, 12:58 PM)Killroy Wrote:
(08-28-2018, 12:56 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: I'm confused as to why there is such a minority asking for V2D back? I don't know if you read the thread but it stated it's a temporary backup map and isn't going to be used for certain reasons. Constantly going on about wanting it back so you can own the server with your AggRP groups isn't exactly going to change anything, at all? Learn to adapt, find yourself a new spot on this map. You don't have to be in the city, try RP'ing something different like a Corleone and then your lag will go unless you have a full on potato PC.
Cars are in beta for a good reason and simply just releasing to the community would be the worst idea ever, you all saw what happened when they just released the Merc, the server went to shit. Worse than it is now. I'm confused why you're complaining about Pollux adding certain vehciles to be tested on live by a specific group for a very good reason. You're getting new cars, be happy

By a "specific group" you mean his friends?

I dunno how out of the loop you are, but the staff team and contributors/developers. Not his friends. The merc was a different story and to fix that a system was put in place.

Ah of course because there is absolutely no friendship allowed with contributors, devs and admins. Absolutely no benefit to having that vehicle either. Typical rank-inclusivity.
(08-28-2018, 01:01 PM)JoshZ Wrote:

Are you brain dead or just straight freaking retarted? How does a map change mean we can not aggressive rp. V2D is blantantly a better map that is backed up by the amount of players. You’re saying that it is being tested however how freaking long do we need for a car to be “tested” it doesn’t take a month.

Firstly, thank you for your kind words. However to answer your question, i'm not brain dead, nor retarded.
If you can name a part where I said you cannot AggRP on this new map i'll PayPal you a tenner. The only reason you want V2D back is so you can create AggRP bases in area's that are natural doomforts, something this new map lacks. You are going on about this Passive Squad, or some shit like that. The map was voted for not chosen by a single person. You are constantly making it out to be like you cannot AggRP on the new map when infact you can but you haven't spent the time looking around and play with different base designs to find another unraidable area, not everything evolves around AggRP sadly.
Cars take as long as they need to take in order to be tested effectively, whether it be a month or be a week. I'd rather a car be thoroughly tested before it's released rather than released half broken. You also forget all this is done in Pollux's spare time, he has other shit to be doing before he releases a car on FL.

(08-28-2018, 01:03 PM)JoshZ Wrote: Some regular players were given it so he isn’t out of the loop.

Again, dunno if you read my reply or completely ignored everything I said, but the merc was a shit show and the dev's learned not to give it to players. Experienced or not. The new system is to give it to people who can actually be trusted, the staff team. (Trusted with a test car anyways)

(08-28-2018, 01:10 PM)Killroy Wrote: Ah of course because there is absolutely no friendship allowed with contributors, devs and admins. Absolutely no benefit to having that vehicle either. Typical rank-inclusivity.

Didn't say friendships weren't allowed. Just stated there's a system that isn't just giving it to friends, but instead the staff team.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
(08-28-2018, 01:30 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote:

Are you brain dead or just straight freaking retarted? How does a map change mean we can not aggressive rp. V2D is blantantly a better map that is backed up by the amount of players. You’re saying that it is being tested however how freaking long do we need for a car to be “tested” it doesn’t take a month.

Firstly, thank you for your kind words. However to answer your question, i'm not brain dead, nor retarded.
If you can name a part where I said you cannot AggRP on this new map i'll PayPal you a tenner. The only reason you want V2D back is so you can create AggRP bases in area's that are natural doomforts, something this new map lacks. You are going on about this Passive Squad, or some shit like that. The map was voted for not chosen by a single person. You are constantly making it out to be like you cannot AggRP on the new map when infact you can but you haven't spent the time looking around and play with different base designs to find another unraidable area, not everything evolves around AggRP sadly.
Cars take as long as they need to take in order to be tested effectively, whether it be a month or be a week. I'd rather a car be thoroughly tested before it's released rather than released half broken. You also forget all this is done in Pollux's spare time, he has other shit to be doing before he releases a car on FL.

(08-28-2018, 01:03 PM)JoshZ Wrote: Some regular players were given it so he isn’t out of the loop.

Again, dunno if you read my reply or completely ignored everything I said, but the merc was a shit show and the dev's learned not to give it to players. Experienced or not. The new system is to give it to people who can actually be trusted, the staff team. (Trusted with a test car anyways)

(08-28-2018, 01:10 PM)Killroy Wrote: Ah of course because there is absolutely no friendship allowed with contributors, devs and admins. Absolutely no benefit to having that vehicle either. Typical rank-inclusivity.

Didn't say friendships weren't allowed. Just stated there's a system that isn't just giving it to friends, but instead the staff team.

"Why would it need to be on the live server?" is the question.
Lmao Josh, dont be so incredibly salty. Look at the poll, a huge majority voted for V4B1 which you would know if you would care to look at the poll instead of insulting people for disagreeing with you.

Bring up some compelling arguments instead of calling people retarded or braindead if you want to convince people. I personally liked V2D as well and it was a shame to see it go but instead of bitching about it all day people try to make the best of it.

Maybe V2D might return, but be certain that it wont be because of your constant moaning or insults you like to hurl at others.
The following 3 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • Yonno, Falc, Pollux
(08-28-2018, 01:48 PM)Baskingner Wrote: Lmao Josh, dont be so incredibly salty. Look at the poll, a huge majority voted for V4B1 which you would know if you would care to look at the poll instead of insulting people for disagreeing with you.

Bring up some compelling arguments instead of calling people retarded or braindead if you want to convince people. I personally liked V2D as well and it was a shame to see it go but instead of bitching about it all day people try to make the best of it.

Maybe V2D might return, but be certain that it wont be because of your constant moaning or insults you like to hurl at others.

Direct your arguement at me instead of Perqe who made the point in the first place I like V2D more, I saw the vote because I voted on it in the first place.
(08-28-2018, 01:54 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(08-28-2018, 01:48 PM)Baskingner Wrote: Lmao Josh, dont be so incredibly salty. Look at the poll, a huge majority voted for V4B1 which you would know if you would care to look at the poll instead of insulting people for disagreeing with you.

Direct your arguement at me instead of Perqe who made the point in the first place I like V2D more, I saw the vote because I voted on it in the first place.

So your response is going to be ‘boohoo it wasnt just me complaining Sad‘?
I liked V2D as well but unfortunatly a majority didnt agree with us and the map was changed. It was announced in advance that it was very unlikely that V2D would stick around and that another poll would be made after a few weeks. Are you really going remain this salty until you have it your way? If so, good luck in life, because its going to be tough.
(08-28-2018, 02:25 PM)Baskingner Wrote:
(08-28-2018, 01:54 PM)JoshZ Wrote:

So your response is going to be ‘boohoo it wasnt just me complaining Sad‘?
I liked V2D as well but unfortunatly a majority didnt agree with us and the map was changed. It was announced in advance that it was very unlikely that V2D would stick around and that another poll would be made after a few weeks. Are you really going remain this salty until you have it your way? If so, good luck in life, because its going to be tough.

So making a point and saying that I want V2D is moaning people make me laugh nowadays.
Well if thats what you would have done i wouldnt have responded. I was just triggered by your poor way of expressing your opinion. You wanting V2D is perfectly fine, hell, we’ll even agree on that. You insulting people because they like another map then you is just childish.

Glad to have made you laugh bud
The following 2 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • Zona, Pollux
(08-28-2018, 01:33 PM)Killroy Wrote:
(08-28-2018, 01:30 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote:

"Why would it need to be on the live server?" is the question.

Because the developers need to make sure that it doesn't effect the performance of the majority, and that the car doesn't behave differently on live in comparrison to on Alpha.
A great example of why this is was the Pines map. Performed amazingly on the Alpha server however as soon as it went live with lots of players issues were discovered.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]