detective squad is on the lose
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • Zona
(08-28-2018, 12:36 AM)JoshZ Wrote:
(08-27-2018, 11:15 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(08-27-2018, 05:40 PM)perqe Wrote: you was nearly there but Pollux and passive god squad wanted a map change and got it again. think of the community and not yourselfs for once. Pollux does this all the time implementing clothes and cars for himself all the time. Coded Brain in the making.

It was a majority vote. I also don't see where I've implemented clothes and cars for myself, I've not touched clothing and the cars will eventually be added into the game.

Riot Shield fixed yet?

Not a bug, but a "feature"
It's kinda sad that the vote had 19 to v2d, I was one of the 19. 140 people voted for v4b1 yet have you seen people on the game that actually play?

Also, don't understand why a test car was added and given to certain people and made to be really expensive when there is a test server and why it was a test car for so long.
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • Zona
(08-28-2018, 11:58 AM)Bob Bobbington Wrote: It's kinda sad that the vote had 19 to v2d, I was one of the 19. 140 people voted for v4b1 yet have you seen people on the game that actually play?

Also, don't understand why a test car was added and given to certain people and made to be really expensive when there is a test server and why it was a test car for so long.

They actually give it to people but it was a total chaos. Maybe it wasn’t you but loads of people abused it and they received several warnings. Developers try to give us permission and access, but can’t continue doing it if we can’t  show that they can trust us.
[Image: clvck9d.png]
The following 1 user Likes Zona's post:
  • Pollux
(08-28-2018, 03:00 AM)Pollux Wrote:
(08-28-2018, 01:07 AM)JoshZ Wrote:
(08-28-2018, 12:42 AM)Pollux Wrote:
(08-28-2018, 12:40 AM)JoshZ Wrote:
(08-27-2018, 11:15 PM)Pollux Wrote: It was a majority vote. I also don't see where I've implemented clothes and cars for myself, I've not touched clothing and the cars will eventually be added into the game.

Mercedes wasn’t your idea?

Nope that car won the vote for the Bentley replacement a while back, just was never added for some reason.

Why is that? Why were you allowed to use this car with the staff but nobody else and then wasn’t added.

The car has been on Beta for a while however it caused crashes. I fixed the crashing issue and added it as a test car to see if its fixed.

With everyone using it apart from the normal memebers.
(08-28-2018, 12:06 PM)Zona Wrote:
(08-28-2018, 11:58 AM)Bob Bobbington Wrote: It's kinda sad that the vote had 19 to v2d, I was one of the 19. 140 people voted for v4b1 yet have you seen people on the game that actually play?

They actually give it to people but it was a total chaos. Maybe it wasn’t you but loads of people abused it and they received several warnings. Developers try to give us permission and access, but can’t continue doing it if we can’t  show that they can trust us.

I don’t know one normal memeber who abused having the car. Give it to the experinced players and there would be no issue
Server sucks innit.
I'm confused as to why there is such a minority asking for V2D back? I don't know if you read the thread but it stated it's a temporary backup map and isn't going to be used for certain reasons. Constantly going on about wanting it back so you can own the server with your AggRP groups isn't exactly going to change anything, at all? Learn to adapt, find yourself a new spot on this map. You don't have to be in the city, try RP'ing something different like a Corleone and then your lag will go unless you have a full on potato PC.
Cars are in beta for a good reason and simply just releasing to the community would be the worst idea ever, you all saw what happened when they just released the Merc, the server went to shit. Worse than it is now. I'm confused why you're complaining about Pollux adding certain vehciles to be tested on live by a specific group for a very good reason. You're getting new cars, be happy
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
(08-28-2018, 12:56 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: I'm confused as to why there is such a minority asking for V2D back? I don't know if you read the thread but it stated it's a temporary backup map and isn't going to be used for certain reasons. Constantly going on about wanting it back so you can own the server with your AggRP groups isn't exactly going to change anything, at all? Learn to adapt, find yourself a new spot on this map. You don't have to be in the city, try RP'ing something different like a Corleone and then your lag will go unless you have a full on potato PC.
Cars are in beta for a good reason and simply just releasing to the community would be the worst idea ever, you all saw what happened when they just released the Merc, the server went to shit. Worse than it is now. I'm confused why you're complaining about Pollux adding certain vehciles to be tested on live by a specific group for a very good reason. You're getting new cars, be happy

By a "specific group" you mean his friends?
(08-28-2018, 12:58 PM)Killroy Wrote:
(08-28-2018, 12:56 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: I'm confused as to why there is such a minority asking for V2D back? I don't know if you read the thread but it stated it's a temporary backup map and isn't going to be used for certain reasons. Constantly going on about wanting it back so you can own the server with your AggRP groups isn't exactly going to change anything, at all? Learn to adapt, find yourself a new spot on this map. You don't have to be in the city, try RP'ing something different like a Corleone and then your lag will go unless you have a full on potato PC.

By a "specific group" you mean his friends?

I dunno how out of the loop you are, but the staff team and contributors/developers. Not his friends. The merc was a different story and to fix that a system was put in place.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]