server state v34
(08-27-2018, 05:40 PM)perqe Wrote: you was nearly there but Pollux and passive god squad wanted a map change and got it again. think of the community and not yourselfs for once. Pollux does this all the time implementing clothes and cars for himself all the time. Coded Brain in the making.

It was a majority vote. I also don't see where I've implemented clothes and cars for myself, I've not touched clothing and the cars will eventually be added into the game.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(08-27-2018, 06:39 PM)juicyorange Wrote: cool opinion, we all have them.

i just disagree with yours, incredibly.

and no, it wasn't pollux and his "passive god squad", it was the majority of the community that wanted a map change, sorry that we trumped your minority. lol. but this is how it works

cool how is that decision now
from what i see in the figures the server is more dead than before and when i could of played it was a very bad experience because of the lag
Bang on the passive god squad need to end before the server flattens, if Janzo gets SA I will die. Don’t even know who half the pricks are.
(08-27-2018, 10:41 PM)Aspire Wrote:
(08-27-2018, 10:33 PM)perqe Wrote:
(08-27-2018, 08:53 PM)Aspire Wrote: Moved to my thread.

Who are you?

I assume you are a little slow in working out there is a profile page.

Passive RP God squad member and PR Patrol on your case my son.
(08-27-2018, 11:15 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(08-27-2018, 05:40 PM)perqe Wrote: you was nearly there but Pollux and passive god squad wanted a map change and got it again. think of the community and not yourselfs for once. Pollux does this all the time implementing clothes and cars for himself all the time. Coded Brain in the making.

It was a majority vote. I also don't see where I've implemented clothes and cars for myself, I've not touched clothing and the cars will eventually be added into the game.

Riot Shield fixed yet?

Mercedes wasn’t your idea?
(08-28-2018, 12:40 AM)JoshZ Wrote:

Nope that car won the vote for the Bentley replacement a while back, just was never added for some reason.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(08-28-2018, 12:42 AM)Pollux Wrote:

Nope that car won the vote for the Bentley replacement a while back, just was never added for some reason.

Why is that? Why were you allowed to use this car with the staff but nobody else and then wasn’t added.
(08-28-2018, 01:07 AM)JoshZ Wrote:
(08-28-2018, 12:42 AM)Pollux Wrote:

Why is that? Why were you allowed to use this car with the staff but nobody else and then wasn’t added.

The car has been on Beta for a while however it caused crashes. I fixed the crashing issue and added it as a test car to see if its fixed.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
someone move this to off-topic lol
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 2 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Zona, Baskingner