GamingOfficialZZs goodbye
Jackz: Passive > Aggressive, Liked you before you came onto my server with lenny scripts...

lol
Damn.. Goodbye mate. Take care!

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
ive been a little bit of a cunt to you, sorry about that, have fun with what youre going to do from now on and ill slightly miss you
bye
<3

stay in touch
goodbye

thank you for the suckie suckies
Who's going to PR me for OOC caps now?! >:(
We've never really talked but I've always thought that you were a good dude. I've been impressed by your RP's numerous of times.
Shame to see you go Officiallz! Best of luck with the future!
(08-27-2018, 02:56 PM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote: Well FL,

I've had a blast being part of this community, meeting people and enjoying roleplay. Everything must end and it seems like nows my time. If you're unaware I'm banned for ever a year so I have no reason to join back, I have no plans as of now to fight my ban as I realised my actions were unacceptable and if GhostK1ll3r is reading this, sorry for how I reacted. Anyway, more to the point a list of all players who had an impact on my time of playing. (even if we ended up "hating" each other I will still include you here).

Self: One of the first people I met on the server and enjoyed every moment we spend role playing together.
Aspire: Even though we didn't have the best friendship I did enjoy bitching about things in discord XD.
Sir Narc: Funny guy met way back when v2d was a main server.
Tommyz: Always calling me by my real name after I let it slip.
Jackz: Passive > Aggressive,  Liked you before you came onto my server with lenny scripts...
Rockdad: You're fun and creative roleplay builds and the way you took being TA so calmly was a nice mix for people of fearless.
Jonas: Help me with a homelessrp once.

Sorry if i missed anyone out.

EDIT: No hate comments please, I've left peacefully. Don't spread hate Smile

It is sad to see you go.
I enjoyed talking to you and doing storage wars.
You were a nice person, just annoying sometimes.

Good bye mate, best of luck with whatever you move on to.