FL Review
Soulripper refused to have sex with me, citing "Ik ben geen homo". I don't speak dutch but I still feel he was being very mean to me. I will NOT be donating from here on out.

Rate it Disappointed Disappointed Disappointed Disappointed Disappointed / Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant
The following 7 users Like Emil's post:
  • Jan, juicyorange, Bobby, Random, Weezy_, Willem de Walrus, sebasti161
FL has too many women and they won't date me even though I'm a nice guy shucks, we always finish last Sad
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • Emil
(08-28-2018, 12:13 PM)Bob Bobbington Wrote: FL has too many women and they won't date me even though I'm a nice guy shucks, we always finish last Sad

Gamers of the female type are not women.
Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant / Eggplant Eggplant  for me personally but thanks  Wink Wink Wink Wink  Eggplant Fist X_x
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(08-27-2018, 01:50 PM)Emil Wrote: Soulripper refused to have sex with me, citing "Ik ben geen homo". I don't speak dutch but I still feel he was being very mean to me. I will NOT be donating from here on out.

Rate it  Disappointed  Disappointed  Disappointed  Disappointed  Disappointed /  Eggplant  Eggplant  Eggplant  Eggplant  Eggplant

Should've said you were a girl and then asked for rank, would've been epic to see you flying around with a new physgun.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • James
(08-28-2018, 12:13 PM)Bob Bobbington Wrote: FL has too many women and they won't date me even though I'm a nice guy shucks, we always finish last Sad

Incel spotted. Sad!
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(08-28-2018, 01:29 PM)Archer Wrote:

Incel spotted. Sad!

I hear Turkish men like other men, is this true? Just a rumor I heard.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Foxirius2205
5/10 on TripAdvisor, i would return but they need to sort out their bedsheets
The following 1 user Likes Forgee's post:
  • Lewwings