(DONE)Ladies Of The Night 2018 Beauty Competition
(09-12-2018, 11:16 AM)Jessixa Wrote: I might do season 2 in November but we'll have to wait , previous contestants can rejoin next season to claim your victory once again .

If you do host a next season let everyone know, would personally love to help out. Smile
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • Wolven, Jessixa
(09-14-2018, 01:37 PM)Jan Wrote:
(09-12-2018, 11:16 AM)Jessixa Wrote: I might do season 2 in November but we'll have to wait , previous contestants can rejoin next season to claim your victory once again .

If you do host a next season let everyone know, would personally love to help out. Smile

I will likely speak to Janzo about it and the event will likely be hosted in November after my national exam . 
There's something that I wanna have on the next season , unlike the previous one, 3 did not attend the event and has been not permitted to rejoin , with one of them being banned for life . 

It's very likely that your clan will be on the VIP list , but we shall see next season, if it's an couple edition * drink my tea *
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jessixa's post:
  • Jan
(09-14-2018, 02:10 PM)Jessixa Wrote:
(09-14-2018, 01:37 PM)Jan Wrote:

I will likely speak to Janzo about it and the event will likely be hosted in November after my national exam . 
There's something that I wanna have on the next season , unlike the previous one, 3 did not attend the event and has been not permitted to rejoin , with one of them being banned for life . 

It's very likely that your clan will be on the VIP list , but we shall see next season, if it's an couple edition * drink my tea *

Closed the clan a couple of months ago, but would still love to help out. do hit me up!

Spoiler :
Also, check discord

The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Jessixa