(DONE)Ladies Of The Night 2018 Beauty Competition
Here's what is gonna happen for today's event ( Rules )

Contestants 

You are to arrive an hour before the event begin to prepare your performance ( if you have made an build, I would suggest you to test it if it fits the stage ) 
You are require to have a female clothing ( Dress, non-donator dress , default clothing ) , if you do not have a donator , default female clothing will do 
You are NOT allow to go anywhere until after the event is finish ( Admins are allow to excuse themselves due to situation ) 
You are NOT allow to FORCE the judges or the presenter to let you be in the final 
You are NOT allow to point guns or attempt to ruin the event ( This is suppose to be a passive event, similar to Miss Evocity ) 
If you need your clothing to change your clothing to different colour , you will need permission from admins ( I have nothing against that as I would love to see every ladies to wear different clothing ) 

Judges 

You are to require to arrive 30 mins before the event begin to prepare yourself for the introduction 
You can use chat or voice when judging the contestant performance 
if your friend is a contestant, You are NOT allow to pick them to be in the final , no matter what 
You are NOT ALLOW to FORCE other judges to pick that one person to win the competition ( it depends on how they perform ) 
Judges are ONLY allow to go to backstage 
You can wear suits or dresses as judges however it is no longer an requirement 

Audience 

VIP MUST arrive 10 mins before the event begin to check in and be seated in your VIP 
Audience are NOT allow to use their MIC throughout the event ( similar to any other show RP ) 
Audience are NOT allow to force judges or presenter to make or pick their favourite contestant to win ( you can bet with friends to see which contestant will win
Throwing Molotov or using any weapons such as assault rifle will result in yourself getting ban by admins 
Ruining the event in any method ( example jumping on stage, propkilling , propspamming ) will result in yourself getting ban by admins 
Admins are always on watch so please put on your best behaviour and enjoy the event we plan for fearless 

The reason why I did this is recently , if you notice , members of the community were complaining that there's no event or no fun on server , so I plan this way back in July , and it's something i'm proud to work on and hope to see everyone will enjoy it 
And yes I know the day of the dead event by JackZ in which i'll take part as I love zombies so much 

I hope this event will bring you fun & entertainment , no matter if you're a user, a donator, an trial admin , SA or admins
I just want you to be entertained . 

Event starts at 8pm BST so don't miss it 
Good Luck & Stay Gorgeous 

[Image: 1619639714462.png]
I might not be able to make this event as I have Clan RP around the same time. I will see what I can do, thanks!
Wolven

(09-07-2018, 11:41 AM)Wolven Wrote: I might not be able to make this event as I have Clan RP around the same time. I will see what I can do, thanks!

i can't do anymore last min changes as the script has already been send to my presenter
It's currently 6:47 pm BST , the event will begin in 2 hours time so be prepare
Winner of the Beauty Competition is here 

1st - Priscilla Hamilton ( Divey ) 

2nd - Sandy Nebula ( Wolven ) 

3rd - Lina Juri ( Rocky ) 

4th - Samantha Donavitch ( Eliminated ) 

5th - Sarah Bobberson ( Eliminated ) 

6th - Marie Juana ( Not permitted to join back ) 

7th - Gabriela Santos ( Not permitted to join back ) 

8th - Lucy God ( Banned for life ) 

Thank you and see you in Season 2
The following 3 users Like Jessixa's post:
  • Grape, Zona, Violet DE Kittie
I made a video of the event, feel free to check it out Smile

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yv6kmaORY6A
[Image: ne-inqui%C3%A8te-pas-%C3%A7a-va-bien-se-passer.gif]
The following 4 users Like Alertecobra27's post:
  • Jessixa, Bobby Shmicki, Wolven, Zecon
(09-10-2018, 10:51 PM)Alertecobra27 Wrote: I made a video of the event, feel free to check it out Smile

How on earth did Ali not get 1st place ahahaha
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(09-11-2018, 11:09 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(09-10-2018, 10:51 PM)Alertecobra27 Wrote: I made a video of the event, feel free to check it out Smile

How on earth did Ali not get 1st place ahahaha

I know right xD
[Image: ne-inqui%C3%A8te-pas-%C3%A7a-va-bien-se-passer.gif]
I wanted first place. I needed that extra money that Divey got.
Wolven

I might do season 2 in November but we'll have to wait , previous contestants can rejoin next season to claim your victory once again .