UNBAN REQUEST
Your name: Rushi

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53357681

Your ban ID: 80765

Banned by: DVN

Reason: Encouraging Rule Breakage

Involved: Whoever was there. A lot of people.

Why we should unban you: I never encouraged anyone to break a rule. And, i will explain what happen there: I was at the Pool Street, and i got prop killed there, a few minutes later i was walking around the Nexus Street and i saw a person with my truck (a corleone), i was gonna call the cops at the Nexus Front, but, there was no one. I tried to talk with the person that stole it to get it back, but when i tried to get it back from him, he kinda tried to run me over, he was driving the truck into me, so i tried to get it back by doing another thing, which was basically trying to be friendly, i asked the guy if i could get in the truck, he let me in and i while he was driving i tried to ask him to stop it and give me it back, he refused. After all that, he was going full speed into alot of people at Connectivity Road (cant remember where actually it was, it was at V2D), i still tried to tell him to don't do it but he kept on going and well, end up running over alot of people. DVN then put us into a sit and well, banned the guy, i will admit that i did laugh at the sit, but how is it encourage rule breakage? He was already getting banned and he was already frozen and e.t.c. That i know, there's no rule saying that i cant laughat it? But, if there is, people show me... 

BTW DVN OR THE ADMIN THAT IS TAKING CARE OF THIS, DON'T JUST INSTANTLY DENY THIS LIKE YOU DID WHEN I TRIED TO UNBAN REQUEST. I WILL ANSWER ANY QUESTION YOU ASK.
Oh? New Signature

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJINnfmsyx51J2Yn6-BTU...MQj1zjTh5g]
Denied

Concluding notes

You jumped in the truck with the Corleone, you didn't report your vehicle stolen to the police, he was driving like a maniac and you as a Chauffeur should have called the Police to alert them of this issue. Instead you laughed at him purposely CDM'ing people and as he was getting banned, completely encouraging him to break rules since you jumped into the truck and did nothing. You didn't even report it to a staff member and you had been previously warned for letting people drive your vehicles before.