Killroy for Superadmin?
(08-25-2018, 11:17 PM)DVN Wrote: -support

kid diddler

Are you calling me a pedophile? Is that seriously the insinuation you are making right now?!
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • James
(08-25-2018, 11:19 PM)Killroy Wrote:

kid diddler

Are you calling me a pedophile? Is that seriously the insinuation you are making right now?!

+Support

after reviewing Killroy I now believe he is ready for the position

did kiddler
The following 2 users Like DVN's post:
  • James, Emil
(08-25-2018, 11:24 PM)DVN Wrote:
(08-25-2018, 11:19 PM)Killroy Wrote:

kid diddler

+Support

after reviewing Killroy I now believe he is ready for the position

did kiddler

Ah, I see - those Bogdanoff brothers had been putting thoughts into your head, lying to you about me and my friends: the Rothschilds. No need to thank me for breaking your MK Ultra programming friend.
  • DVN
+support

king
-Support.

Didn't accept my invite on LinkedIn

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
Oh god ... shit my boots
[Image: clvck9d.png]
In the wild there is lots of animals fighting to be alpha.
You are a monkey, sucking your bananas, swinging from branch to branch, scared to come down and face the lion.

I would like to formally deny this application.
Thank you for applying, I believe you are not experienced or mature enough for the role.
(08-26-2018, 07:57 AM)Aspire Wrote: In the wild there is lots of animals fighting to be alpha.
You are a monkey, sucking your bananas, swinging from branch to branch, scared to come down and face the lion.

I would like to formally deny this application.
Thank you for applying, I believe you are not experienced or mature enough for the role.

I have two points to make in response to this RACIST reply.

1) I will be repoting you for your discrimination.
2) Nice clan dude.

Do I hear.. "cease communication"?

Also madam if you wanna mic up call me on Discord and I'll eat you like my Jewish wife's arsehole. I take racism VERY seriously and your attempts to belittle and racially abuse others do not go un-noticed. I will not sit idly by while you continue to terrorize this community.
  • James
Interesting guy, has jewish ancestors and has afro carribean ancestors. Hell, he will probably will have ancestors from mars if it suits him one day.

Thxbutnothx! Plznoreport
(08-26-2018, 10:48 AM)Baskingner Wrote: Interesting guy, has jewish ancestors and has afro carribean ancestors. Hell, he will probably will have ancestors from mars if it suits him one day.

Thxbutnothx! Plznoreport

Are you trying to imply that having mixed ancestry is somehow an unusual or not normal thing?