Killroy for Superadmin?
Sick of people being in-charge who benefit only those who beg? Sick of not being given a fair shake? Tired of superadmins who sit there and do nothing? Fear not, for Killroy is here! Vote Killroy!

[Image: 153523317018816230_by_hawkview-dcl587n.gif]
(Also I promise I don't do kids, I'm not a kid diddler)
The following 6 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • lordofthesilver, Emil, sebasti161, James, Jeffrey, DramaLlama
+support x14
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
Nope. Not voting 4 a dope.

- support x15

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(08-25-2018, 09:42 PM)Lewwings Wrote: - User is on ignore for reason: breaking off-topic rules -
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • James
I am inclined to +support, however I would like to know your stance on restoring Off-Topic to how it was in 2016.
(08-25-2018, 09:44 PM)Emil Wrote: I am inclined to +support, however I would like to know your stance on restoring Off-Topic to how it was in 2016.

The restoration of off-topic is at the front of my plans as superadministratorus, this is a must for the future generations of off-topic. 

"We must secure the existence of our off-topic and a future for cool shitposters." - Shlomo Sholowitcz Goldberg.
  • Emil
no thank you
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(08-25-2018, 09:47 PM)Killroy Wrote:
(08-25-2018, 09:44 PM)Emil Wrote: I am inclined to +support, however I would like to know your stance on restoring Off-Topic to how it was in 2016.

The restoration of off-topic is at the front of my plans as superadministratorus, this is a must for the future generations of off-topic. 

"We must secure the existence of our off-topic and a future for cool shitposters." - Shlomo Sholowitcz Goldberg.

huge +support from here in that case, I believe mister Plus deserves to become head of ownership.
(08-25-2018, 09:48 PM)Awestruck Wrote: no thank you

Don't want the support of someone of your slyness. A-Le-Mao.
  • Emil
-support

kid diddler
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • James