Divey takes the plunge
(08-26-2018, 03:02 PM)Avgar Wrote:
(08-26-2018, 01:34 PM)Jan Wrote:
(08-26-2018, 10:19 AM)Avgar Wrote: Superb SA, fought for transparency and written guidelines (as opposed to word of mouth conduct).

Yet the first thing he did even before becoming SA was move all teacher applications from a public place to a private section as liason. Doesn’t seem like fighting for transparency to me.

Nice nitpick there, got any more? Not all transparency is good, now, is it?

I'm sure he had his reasons for moving applications to a private section. Perhaps to take the rank more seriously by carefully examining the applicants or maybe to prevent mass brigading for or against people that were [in]famous?

Seems to me like you're just salty because he reverted what you did with the teacher rank (which you've stated on quite a few occasions).

Oh I can come up with a big list if that’s truly what you want. I’m not salty whatsoever but I don’t defend or applaud people that did a lot of harm to the community and bullied several people off the community as a result of that. I don’t defend people purely because they’re friends, it’s a shame you do, a big shame.
(08-26-2018, 03:37 PM)Jan Wrote:
(08-26-2018, 10:19 AM)Avgar Wrote: Superb SA, fought for transparency and written guidelines (as opposed to word of mouth conduct).

Yet the first thing he did even before becoming SA was move all teacher applications from a public place to a private section as liason. Doesn’t seem like fighting for transparency to me.

I'm sure he had his reasons for moving applications to a private section. Perhaps to take the rank more seriously by carefully examining the applicants or maybe to prevent mass brigading for or against people that were [in]famous?

Seems to me like you're just salty because he reverted what you did with the teacher rank (which you've stated on quite a few occasions).

Oh I can come up with a big list if that’s truly what you want. I’m not salty whatsoever but I don’t defend or applaud people that did a lot of harm to the community and bullied several people off the community as a result of that. I don’t defend people purely because they’re friends, it’s a shame you do, a big shame.

You are two top geezers but can we not argue on a leaving thread i'm pretty sure you both know that's not on, settle your differences in PM.

OT: o7 divey mate you did a cracking job and you are a good guy.
The following 3 users Like JackZ's post:
  • Willem de Walrus, Narcotic, Avgar
You were hands down a very dedicated Super Admin that spent the majority of their time trying to improve Fearless as a whole. Thank you. Although we had a few differences and often came into conflict about the smallest things during my time as teacher, you still helped and resolved the situation to ensure that both parties were happy, great job!

A very hard decision for you to make but it's why I respect it. You'll still be in the staff team, but not in charge. Good luck to the next Super admin(s)
Wolven

(08-26-2018, 03:41 PM)JackZ Wrote:
(08-26-2018, 03:37 PM)Jan Wrote:

You are two top geezers but can we not argue on a leaving thread i'm pretty sure you both know that's not on, settle your differences in PM.

OT: o7 divey mate you did a cracking job and you are a good guy.

Yeah careful Jan cause you'll get warned in a minute for sharing your opinion on a staff member.
You were one of the more active SA's and didn't mind sharing your opinion because you weren't like other staff who were afraid of offending people, which is a strong trait to possess. Thanks for your continued support for FL as SA Cheese
The following 2 users Like Grunt's post:
  • Narcotic, General Rickets
Good work keeping the ship afloat pal!
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
Good Smile
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
For sure this guy is still gonna blank me even tho he's not SA anymore...
The following 1 user Likes AliTaze's post:
  • James