Staff report Janzo
Staff name Janzo

What time Saturday around 1am

Rule infringement 
Basically just complete bias in a situation I was rdmed for no valid reason, janzo brought me and involved to the sit. From the start his bias seemed very obvious because the people who did the rdm basically insulted me during the sit and making false accusations then as soon as I spoke he would stop immediately and say "Mark stop making false accusations" I sent him the full video while the person involved sent an edited video. Janzo then said I was asking to be rdmed by laughing and when I asked to show me what rule I broke he returned everyone took no action them refused to answer from there on out. The entire thing was clear bias from the start and not a fair way of treating something and he had a clear bias from the start since he banned two people not long after for doing the same thing that they had done. I realise I will have the people involved coming in lying defending janzo since he clearly benefitted them but I will upload the footage of everything for staff to decide even though I know it will go no where. He also told me i can't make a pr since his decision is final. 

Evidence
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kh65FDAraYY
Will be adding the footage of sit later
(08-24-2018, 10:13 PM)Scrake Wrote: What Janzo did here? Cheese You tried to play big boy going alone as a cop to a gang's base and cuffed Emily, don't cuff Emily because she is a girl and she has invincibility on the server.. Just joke. You went to a gang's base and you get smashed because you were alone without backup. And asking to be killed is failrp. And it is not RDM you got told to "face the wall" "don't move" but you were looking around.

I have literally no idea what you are talking about.

Anyway after rethinking it could this be closed I can kind of see Janzos point, Emily still killed me for no valid reason but I will just accept that for what it is. Thank you
Mark, I had a perfectly valid reason to kill you, if you actually showed evidence with your voice in it. You laughing and unable to follow simple commands is what got you killed. 

I would love to see the evidence with your voice in it to show what really happened.
Kind Regards,
Emily
Fearless Donator
- Involved -

I'd just like to point out that I find it really annoying when you say that myself and other "edit" out videos to hide sections when we upload them, yet my Shadow Play has been set to certain times, and I will only upload what I have, no editing is involved, do you really think I have time to edit my video and post it when in an admin sit, not really, either way let's just move onwards and forget the claims you made Mark.
-Involved-

I do believe this whole thread is a way for Mark to express his inner emotions.

I was the person who initiated the shots on you and i think i got the kill. The reason why you was killed is because you did not listen to my commands, as you hear me say something along the lines of "Don't laugh, i wont think twice about putting two bullets in your skull" yet you continued to laugh (shame you coincidentally cant hear your voice) even though you have a rifle pointed to your head. You broke FearRP my friend.

Now onto the sit, the reason why Janzo was asking you not to make fake accusations is because you was accusing Blurr of editing evidence and telling a side of the situation which never happened. Janzo didnt say you was "asking to be RDMed" in them words, he said you was asking for it as you was laughing at us whilst under gunpoint, meaning you was doing this to be shot as you was not complying to a man who has a gun in your face. I do believe the sit was quite fair as we was in this said sit for a good 20-30 minutes waiting for you to upload the evidence which only backed up what we were saying.

"I realise I will have the people involved coming in lying defending janzo since he clearly benefitted them" - Good point.
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
All those who have posted without being involved have received a 50% warning. Please await a Supervising Administrator to investigate and conclude.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Closed.