PR Nightmare
Name of player: Nightmare

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60304673

Time in GMT: 12am

Server: V4

Summary: Had a hostage at gun point, Nightmare shot the hostage which ultimately led to me killing the hostage

3.1a Violence should always be the last option.

3.5 You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices' lives. To initiate FearRP have a weapon out and give out orders (text or voice).

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqjKMc5U...e=youtu.be
From being in the hostage situation from the cop side I can confirm it was nightmare who shot the hostage. We were still going through negotiations with the hostager and he disregarded the hostage's life and shot him straight in the chest.
Another thing to note, while in TPP camera my crosshair moves off the hostage slightly, you can still see the gun pointing directly at the hostages back as I was standing directly behind the hostage.

Nightmare actually shot the hostage as well.
Hello,

I was wondering if you had any evidence to prove that it was actually Uncle Nightmare (STEAM_0:1:60304673) who in fact shot the hostage? None is provided via the video. Unfortunately, I cannot take someone's word over someone else's.

Thanks,
Narcotic
Well ya i did after , what the pres ordered all of us to finish it and open a fire , the pres didn't care about the hostage so we have been ordered to do that ... that all what i can say ...

I am Nightmare ... sorry cannot change my Username Acc in froums for the 30 days cooldown
[Image: A93vfrr.png]
All credits to White Wolf for this amazing design! Talented Person!
Working at the moment, I’ll see what I can do when I get home
[Image: xR7q51a.jpg]
Dude i did it okay ? , but u should ask me why did i do that before PRing ... what happend when we was down there that the president ordered us to not give a fuck about the hostage , he told us to open fire and shoot the kidnapper ( which is u ) down ... so the sergeant at that time said one of u open the fire so we can keep going so i did .. that is it .. this is all i got for as a deffence for my side ... i am ready for any punishments or warnings i will get ...
I shouldn’t have to ask why you did it, because you should know better by now.

President wasn’t even a dictator so you really should have known
Dude i am not ready to make a long conversation let the admin black list or ban me and finishes it ..