What if the admin split never happened.
I also don't think merging would fix much either, we as a community need to work together to improve our own platform and community. We're all trying as best as we can to improve certain areas that require improvements.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Lewwings
As long as doctor internet isn't involved then hypothetically it would be amazing.
The following 1 user Likes Aspire's post:
  • Lewwings
Yall clueless but I can’t comment since all the threads were deleted and hidden.

The following 4 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • sebasti161, Wolven, Zecon, GeorgeTheBoy
(08-24-2018, 07:32 AM)General Rickets Wrote: Yall clueless but I can’t comment since all the threads were deleted and hidden.

You've lost your patience with this place good friend haven't you.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(08-24-2018, 07:46 AM)King Kickass Wrote:
(08-24-2018, 07:32 AM)General Rickets Wrote: Yall clueless but I can’t comment since all the threads were deleted and hidden.

You've lost your patience with this place good friend haven't you.

Not at all people just need to realise they don’t kn ow what they are talking about. This place has changed and there is a lot more factors than the split that has contributed to the falling playerbase. Look at the map for instance, over the last few months there has been far too many map changes, even just the change from v2d to v4b1 has caused a drop in average players over the course of the week.

The following 2 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • Wolven, mgdwszx
Only way how split wouldn't happen is soul giving donation account, and that would never happen. You gotta support your yacht somehow, yknow
The following 6 users Like Prosto's post:
  • Lewwings, Grunt, Wolven, aDisabledDeer, mgdwszx, Foxirius2205
lol I hope we never merge

Hey I was around :c
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
I can only speak for the people I was closely associated with when we all quit. The staff used to be far too uptight and serious. At some points every time I logged in it ended with me being kicked/banned/etc. I was told the staff had chilled out since then, and that's why I even thought about coming back. I think the staff has always been bad, if i'm honest. Too much ego. I can understand because a lot of people log in just to be trolls, I can see that taking it's toll on the staff members.

Also I miss v2d. I think it was by far the best map this server ever used. It was the perfect size for a full server of 72 people. The current map is too large for the 40~ people on average the game has now, and that's not even taking into account the lack of efficiency in space that v4b1 is. The hospital is hilariously big and is utilized about once a month for RP. v2d didn't waste space (except maybe the "forest" you drive through to go to the lake.)
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

[Image: nWL9pLZ.png]
(08-23-2018, 07:31 PM)Forgee Wrote: Of course we'd have a bigger player base, we lost about a 4th of our players when the split happened.
The staff team would also be alot bigger which would be lovely.

A 4th? At least half the active playerbase left. Some are coming back like that shithead kpred.
The following 3 users Like GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Lewwings, sebasti161, General Rickets