UBR Oneshott-
(08-21-2018, 07:59 PM)Oneshott Wrote: I have nothing to add, i stand by what i said. I do not think the ban is justified, I also do not think writing off the CDM as a simple mistake but banning someone for not wanting to get stuck and being cooperative to the fullest against through voice in the same situation is reasonable. You keep referring to the semi serious aspect, but i dont see any sort of realistic response in this, not even semi. Not even a little bit. You dont ram a vehicle full force and pull out assault rifles for a simple red light while not even speeding. Its a fine at most. All you had to do was have a cop keep me at gun point, move the car, and if i drove away it would have been breaking fear RP. You requested unreasonable things in a situation where a fine was the biggest thing you could have given me. Not threaten my life and kill an innocent.

This aswell... You had 2 officers on scene (hell you claim 3)

So how could you not have moved the car without breaking his FearRP (as you had another officer pointing it at him still putting him under the FearRP)

And considering the stuff you said I would like to quote this straight from the Rules:

"Remember, our roleplay (RP) is about recreating a lifelike civilization - your character is by default a functional member of society, so make your character behave realistically."
I would like to request if at all possible, that even if this ban expires, which it will in 3 hours, this matter is still looked into. Both the staff report that enzyme made, and this unban request, if at all possible id still like my name cleared from this charge,

Thank you.
Sorry for the long wait in a response to this.

I have presented the case to the full team where a vote will commence on the outcome of this UBR. This is to again ensure it is unbiased and not concluded by me solely. Thank you for your continued patience, there will be a conclusion soon.
Denied

Concluding notes

We have decided not to accept this UBR after a full team vote.
Re-opened.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
UBR Approved per Rule 6 - ban wiped from Record.

Banned user's post: 25-08-18, 16:30
Staff Member's post: 02-09-18, 12:48

Staff Member was 20 hours too late.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]