Staff Report DVN
(08-22-2018, 05:52 PM)Oneshott Wrote: I love how you keep saying that i DEFINITELY did not say that but then follow it up by admitting you have no idea what i actually said yet you banned me 3 days for it? That seems quite strange.

It is fail RP to respond to a 15mph driving through a red light by ramming a vehicle into the sidewalk as hard as you can, in the process killing a civilian, and then pointing guns at your mayor and his driver, i dont think there is a single person here that would disagree with that. Well, except for you.

The situation didn't end up being great I admit that, but this is completely IC and this was dealt with hence my demotion. You need to understand the difference between FailRP and a badly handled situation IC, it was not my intention to ram the vehicle and kill a pedestrian, it just happened unfortunately. Here is the definition of FailRP in the rules: "2.4 Do not do unrealistic things out of context (FailRP). This includes things such as floating bathtubs and unrealistic car colours, unless there is a RP reason."

This doesn't relate to our situation, I just didn't handle it great as a cop and that's why I got demoted which was completely fair, something I agreed with. Even still, you seem to have gone completely off track from the AA which makes me wonder again is this a quick attempt to get at my for you being banned? This AA is in relation to me kicking Frozen.
An AA form can also include a staff member breaking the rules, and the kicking frozen you did not give any more info into and said you were done discussing, i merely responded to your response, The kicking frozen is to be decided by another staff member like you said, I do consider this fail RP, and not all of it was IC, As i even asked OOC "I cant get out i will get stuck" But you were too busy yelling at us IC. Sometimes you have to remember it is a game. The ban was utterly ridiculous in my eyes, especially the amount of time, ESPECIALLY, after admitting the fact that you dont even know what i said, yet you "know it was not what i claim it was and it was very insulting". I dont know what kind of powers you have to know something is very insulting and worth a 3 day ban on top of a day, but not know what the person has said.

The AA for kicking frozen stands as is. This is just a matter related and is what caused the kick in the first place. Your poor handling of this situation, taking it way too far both IC and OOC, in my eyes.
(08-22-2018, 06:06 PM)Oneshott Wrote: An AA form can also include a staff member breaking the rules, and the kicking frozen you did not give any more info into and said you were done discussing, i merely responded to your response, The kicking frozen is to be decided by another staff member like you said, I do consider this fail RP, and not all of it was IC, As i even asked OOC "I cant get out i will get stuck" But you were too busy yelling at us IC. Sometimes you have to remember it is a game. The ban was utterly ridiculous in my eyes, especially the amount of time, ESPECIALLY, after admitting the fact that you dont even know what i said, yet you "know it was not what i claim it was and it was very insulting". I dont know what kind of powers you have to know something is very insulting and worth a 3 day ban on top of a day, but not know what the person has said.

The AA for kicking frozen stands as is. This is just a matter related and is what caused the kick in the first place. Your poor handling of this situation, taking it way too far both IC and OOC, in my eyes.

You keep mentioning your ban a lot, I feel it has nothing to do with the AA and you should maybe focus more on your UBR. There is nothing left to be said from my end or I would be repeating myself.
You have been repeating yourself this entire time, you can feel however you want, that doesnt make it true. They are related no matter how you look at it.
Apologies for the length of time this has taken to be concluded.

After reviewing the case and viewing statements from both sides, we have come to conclude that there is not enough evidence to suggest that the Administrator in question did this with malicious intent. Because of this, he has been given a verbal warning regarding the obvious negative image that has been portrayed by his actions, and it is a situation which we are confident he will not put himself in again.

Case closed.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]