Escape The Night ( Forums Series )
(08-23-2018, 04:33 AM)Yonno Wrote: Y'all being sarcastic as hell but I genuinely appreciate her for attempting to set up things like this. Story writing takes effort, and we've barely seen it happen on FL for the past years. 

Looks great Jessica, keep up the great work!

I’m actually not being sarcastic so don’t assume!

Silly boy.

Episode 2: The Ripper Of Solar 

[Image: A2A45D5736C8332819CF9C4696E76F4E126E7F3B]

The guests broke into tears as they see Masif dead on the floor , blood flowing from his body , until a piece of note was found on top of his body , Amelia quickly take a look on what the note had written :" you had complete the first step to remove the curse of the museum, you must find the key to the Solar of the sun in order to restore the brightness of the smile , what does that mean " said Amelia , looking super confuse with the group and figuring out the code . 

[Image: 7D609930D6E37B72E7DC0C0BA88157CD7E4EB955]

" I think we should look for the key to the solar room I think " Said Kristian . 
the guests went around the area to look for the key of Solar of the sun in which will open the door to the Solar System room , for the guests to find something for them to make the sun bright , restoring the smile of the Museum . 
The guests split themselves into two teams , the first team went to look at the T-rex bones and the other looking at the plants , as it may be hidden somewhere in the soil 

they look for hours to find the key until Madeleine found it with an note . 

[Image: E37363D715FBB41A6C228FA7AD049A05C846DBC0]
[Image: A5CD761B84F8742C1741357BE72918E5F4FD6F8A]

" You are to vote two of your friends to help out restoring the smile of the sun , the Soulripper will be looking at you as you complete the challenge , you are to take one at a time and not allow to cheat, however if you cheat, both of you will die and your souls will be taken by the Soul Ripper " said Madeleine, reading the letter 

The guests had to choose two to be in the challenge otherwise none of them will make it alive 
" I think i'll vote myself in the challenge " said Madeleine , looking very confidence at her friends
" Why did you vote yourself to it " said Steve 

" I wanna prove myself that i'm the strongest on this team and make sure everyone here is safe from any kind of monster or creatures and we have to work together otherwise we won't make it out alive " said Madeleine 

The guest try to cast an vote on the other guest , with the voting card , they put in a box and one of the guest pick up a card and saying it out loud to the others " The Egotistical Lady" 

" Oh no....I...I don't know if I can make it " said Amelia , looking very scared and shaking 

The two ladies enter the Solar System room , with the door shut at them 

[Image: 66A6B52BC23912D8599DFC64CF3026514C375AFB]

The ladies start running to the stairs to look for the next clues, Amelia couldn't keep up with Madeleine as she wears high heels 
they try to help each other out and making sure both are alive and safe when returning to the others

[Image: 25854DEAABFB8888E25A988B171CA2FB90AB3BA3]

Both ladies start reading the note on the box " You must pick one of the needle containing the sun beans , you cannot drop or it will break , do not cheat or your soul will be taken ." Both ladies quickly find one and ran to the box , located just behind them , and they must throw as many as they can to make the sun bright , Madeleine , being a model , ran as fast as she could , throwing one by one while Amelia , being a little slow, try to keep up the pace. 

[Image: 57E7AFA7F1513C7D807413BD2C88BDDA28105789]

As time went by, Madeleine had gotten more than Amelia , she was confidence that she will be safe and make it out alive while Amelia was so scared and was in tears that she's gonna lose the challenge and letting her soul being taken away by the Soul Ripper.
As Madeleine ran to throw her last Sun bean , the sun shine , as bright as it was before , Amelia was left in shock that she lost and she's about to die , as the Soul Ripper walk towards her with a needle 

[Image: EC41CD1F71BE01222EA7273128EA048C699BB0E6]

" No please" said Amelia ," Madeleine , help me please " 
" I'm so sorry...Amelia ….please forgive me …" said Madeleine as she cry , watching Amelia about to be kill infront of her 

" Madeleine please , Maddy help me !" said Amelia , screaming on top of her lungs as she beg to be let out. The Soul Ripper start stabbing her with the needle , pushing her to the ground and stabbing her to death , splashing blood all over the blood as she scream , begging to be let go , Madeleine watches Amelia being stab to death , crying in tears .

[Image: E47BA106EC4B68BD89E7ADA50C1C0CAD905DA26F]

The Soul Ripper then stood up and looked at Madeleine, handing her a letter with the next clue " YOU MUST HEAD TO THE VENT TO LOOK FOR THE NECKLENCE OF THE LIES , GO BEFORE YOU TOO BE TAKEN" Madeleine quickly ran to the lobby to regroup with the guests , as Amelia die from blood loss

[Image: 9E203FD732600DBFE3B026B5AFE21A35820A3426]

Madeleine enter the lobby and ran as fast as she group, hugging the guest and crying .
" What happen and how was the challenge ?" said Kristian 

" I won and....Amelia....is gone....she was stabbed to death by the Soul Ripper and....I got this letter from him for our next clue...I...i'm so sorry....I'm so sorry to Amelia....." said Madeleine 

" It's alright , we don't blame you....she's gone and there's nothing we can do about it....we will have to keep Moving" said Mr Bergs as the guest move towards their next clues.

Episode 3 will be release this Saturday 
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
The following 2 users Like Jessixa's post:
  • Luna, Violet DE Kittie
just gets better! good job
The following 1 user Likes S!RNARC's post:
  • Jessixa
Episode 3: The Vent Taker 

The guests stayed at the lobby discussing about what was going on and why both guests die for losing the challenge . 
" Did you let Amelia lose or she lose because she's slow ?" said Kristian 
" She.…"said Madeleine 
" I think you made her lose cause that girl is innocent and I don't think she ever rub us or do anything wrong to the team , you made her lost the challenge and that why she die !" said Kristian , looking furious at Madeleine 

" LISTEN . SHE DIE AND SHE TOTALLY DESERVE IT ! IF THAT WAS ME , WOULD YOU BE ACTING THE SAME ?" said Madeleine 
" Alright everyone please stop fighting okey ? we still have to work together to remove this curse , I may not be some bomoh but we still have to work together " said Mr Bergs 

The guests move to the next area , using the letter that Madeleine got , they found a ladder and went up , it's so hot and big , until one of the guest found out they are in a vent . 
they will have to find a way to move to the next area , the vent will require some cold down heater and needed two guests to switch on the generator 

" So we will need two to find and switch on the Generator and we can move on to the next area " said Dean 
" But who is going ?" said Anna 
" I vote for myself " said Kristian 
" Why's that ? " said Mr Bergs 
" I....I just wanna go there and do it before the time run out " said Kristian 

The guest head stay near the entry they enter , Fred joined Kristian and both went to the vent to look and search for the Generator
they quickly look around to see if there's any monster or creatures following them 

after mins of searching , Fred found the Generator and read the note " Switch on the generator with the following colour: Green , Yellow , Yellow Red, Green , Red " 

Fred look at the buttons and switch on one by one with the following colours , the generator turns on but something grab his head 
" Kristian ! Kristian Help me !" Scream Fred 
" I can't Fred, I can't...i'm sorry " 
Fred looked at Kristian , begging for his life before his head was chop off by the unknown creature , blood start pouring out of his headless body as Kristian flee to return to the others . 

Kristian return to the guest and look at the others ….
" It's on but.....Fred's gone...." 
" So what should we do now ? " said Anna 
" Let's keep moving …" said Kristian .

*OOC: Sorry that there's no picture today, I didn't have enough time to work on it but next episode there will be Smile
The following 3 users Like Jessixa's post:
  • Zona, Violet DE Kittie, Wolven
*kittie grabs the popcorn and waiting for next episode*..?
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!! 
Escape The Night has return with its forth Episode tomorrow, A story based roleplay forum, watch as The Blood Moon drain one of the guest blood
The following 1 user Likes Jessixa's post:
  • Wolven