Escape The Night ( Forums Series )
Photo 
** Citizens of Evocity notice a mysterious letter that has been going around apartments & houses **

My Dear Friend 

I would like you to go on this amazing journey with me to Sparxlock Museum that has been open in Evocity since the 1920s , I would like to introduce you some amazing people and let you know how amazing it is 

The location is at DiveyBone Street 34 , near the Tomo River , i'm sure you know where I meant . 
a package has been given to your house , you must dress in the unique clothing that is in the package with the character given 
I do hope you are looking forward to this amazing journey with me and learn about the Museum , better not escape the night darling 

Game Chart 

[Image: VHH1GP1.jpg]

* Title will be change very soon 
* all rules of this mini forum series will be out very soon 
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
The following 2 users Like Jessixa's post:
  • Zona, Wolven
Using comic sans text is a bannable offence! 

OT: Looking forward to the Stephen Spielberg production!
The following 5 users Like god's post:
  • Jessixa, Luna, Janzo 火, Pollux, Wolven

Episode 1 : The Witching Hour 

[Image: B6C7C6C7AE8D0BDAE77ED6D569E8BAAB880EE0BE]

Dean Grimes and a few other well known celebrities gotten an letter from their mail box , an invitation to the Sparxlock Museum that was open in the 1920s , his friend , Madeleine Lajoie had also gotten the same letter , the people who gotten this mysterious letter read about entering the museum requires them not to bring any communication device such as handphones and to wear unique clothing that was given to them in a package . The letter had also stated that they will have to be at the Museum before dark . " Where are you going ?" said Dean's Wife . " I'm going to the Sparxlock Museum with some friends, we got an free entry to go " Said Dean " Becareful darling , don't come back home late " said Dean's wife , looking at her beloved husband . 

Madeleine and the others took their time to prepare and looking at the letter with the requirement it needs , taking their time to be more presentable 

[Image: 44B45ADB7A4A6EFE8B111A5794BFDD13ACBD706E]
[Image: 7301047DA3397030ECE90DAE3A5F0E2CB4CA7D84]
[Image: F086A1516B656E7ACC3530C40EDA98B8A6F4ED3B]
[Image: 0FEADAC1CCA015871478BCE9A1F4903D3EF3F8EE]
[Image: F929F9E1E9B321A411AE5E75E806412BE36CB214]

As times went by , the group finally arrive at the Museum , surprising and looking at each other, felt surprise that they were all invited . " This is very lovely , we got free entry to this wonderful museum that is still open to this day " Said Mr Bergs with a big smile

[Image: 80C99495013E7DA3343F0AF2942A475A1224D946]

. The group slowly enter the museum to look around, there's no one, it's empty . " Are we too late ? is it close ? " said Anna , looking very confuse when out of a sudden , a witch cover in blood grab both Mr Bergs & Masif from the group yelling at them " WHO DARES TO ENTER THIS CURSE MUSEUM ?!" .

"Curse ?!" 
" YES CURSE, YOU ALL ARE CURSE BY THE SPELL OF SPARXLOCK, YOU ALL ARE FOOL TO THIS HELL HOLE I AM IN " said the witch 

" But we were invited by someone , an unknown person …" said Dean 

" WELL THAT'S TOO LATE , IF YOU WANNA STAY ALIVE, YOU'RE GONNA FIND A SOIL IN A SMALL ZIPLOCK BAG AND GIVE IT TO ME BEFORE I RIB YOUR FRIENDS GUTS !!!" Said the witch, threatening them 

The group began to search around the Room where the T-Rex is , search a little wide and far , and Anna, being a little ditzy , found the soil in a small ziplock bag  " I found it " 

" GOOD , NOW DROP IT ON THE FLOOR " said the witch

Anna quickly ran to the witch and drop the soil , looking very scared as their eyes lock to each other 
" NOW DEAR, WHO WOULD YOU SAVE ?" said the witch, grabbing both Mr Bergs & Masif's throat tightly with her sharp claws 
" I don't know, I don't want anyone to die " said Anna 

[Image: FA4A3B69A85378782CDE560A54E5A83E6F0713FE]

" CHOOSE OR REPLACE !" Said the witch 
" Mr Bergs " said anna , crying in tears to see Masif go 

The witch push Mr Bergs towards the group and slam Masif to the group, preparing to rib his guts . " NO PLEASE ! DON'T DO THIS !" Said Masif . " TOO LATE !!" Said the witch as she begin stabbing him and ribbing his guts out infront of his friends, blood were all over the floor , the group couldn't bear to hear Masif yelling and screaming in pain , anna quickly hit the witch's head with a rock that she found out of nowhere , the witch collapse and see their friend , Masif , dead on the floor, guts being rib out by the witch . They all watched in horror , tears coming out from their friends to see their friend being dead . 

[Image: F34BF2DBCBA51BC65C3090A655D58E1A416E12E8]
[Image: EC03A4994E40E3A1111357443E998EA78817D958]

" So ....what should we do now ?" said Kristian .

The following 2 users Like Jessixa's post:
  • Violet DE Kittie, Wolven
This is excitingggggg!!!
The following 3 users Like S!RNARC's post:
  • Jessixa, Violet DE Kittie, Wolven
Aaa.. Interesting.. i getting exciting for next episode already..
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!! 
The following 1 user Likes Violet DE Kittie's post:
  • Jessixa
[Image: A2A45D5736C8332819CF9C4696E76F4E126E7F3B]

Episode 2 will be release this weekend, better not get your soul taken by the ripper :3
Ive started to appreciate this. Amazing work! Keep it up!
The following 2 users Like Aspire's post:
  • Wolven, Jessixa
Cannot wait to know what Kristian Nebula wants to do next.. Ooooo this is exciting !!!
Wolven

Who needs server rp when Jessica produces better rp on the forums!
The following 1 user Likes Aspire's post:
  • Jessixa
Y'all being sarcastic as hell but I genuinely appreciate her for attempting to set up things like this. Story writing takes effort, and we've barely seen it happen on FL for the past years. 

Looks great Jessica, keep up the great work!
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • Jessixa