[Unofficial] Peaky Blinders
PEAKY BLINDERS OFFICIAL APPLICATION
BY WRITING THE APPLICATION I FULLY SWEAR ON ALL I HAVE THAT I WILL FOLLOW EVERY COMMAND GIVEN AND PROTECT AND SERVE THE GANG TO IT'S FULLEST POTENTIAL.

IN-CHARACTER

Name: John 'Salvatore' Cole

Date of birth: 27.01.1989

Place of Birth: Germany, Berlin

Tell us something about yourself: John Cole, a man born in Berlin, Germany. He began his mafia life with 24. He has 200 men. All of them are working for him. He always takes 25% from shops and now he almost owns EvoCity, but he wants to start a new life. So he called his men and told them that he is not taking 25% from them again and they are free from him now. That means he is a new person and wants to start a new life.

Reason for joining the Peaky Blinders?: Found a letter from friend, he wanted me to join and start a new life and I accepted it.

What are your qualities and your weaknesses?: I am good in owning, I am good in leading, I am intelligent and my weakness is the death of my family.

Past experiences: Owned 25 shops in EvoCity. Owned $2.040.110 and also owned a big mafia. Owner of an own mafia.

Signature:       John 'Salvatore' Cole

Steam Name: Predator!

RPP: 5

Latest ban: Have 11 bans, last one: 1 year ago and last reason: BRA (80917) - Suicide to avoid RP.    

Latest blacklist: 22+, last one: over months and reason: Invalid job to kill an officer
The following 2 users Like Predator!'s post:
  • Spartan_KCT, Bobby Shmicki
BY WRITING THE APPLICATION I FULLY SWEAR ON ALL I HAVE THAT I WILL FOLLOW EVERY COMMAND GIVEN AND PROTECT AND SERVE THE GANG TO IT'S FULLEST POTENTIAL.

IN-CHARACTER

Name: Rip "Ruthless" Hunter

Date of birth:09.17.1992

Place of Birth:London,England

Tell us something about yourself:The youngest of 5 brothers Rip was born in September 17th 1992, he Lived in a mansion located in the London outskirts. Growing in London , To a rich family, Rip Was home schooled and taught many classes, Math , Science, Self Defence. After Graduating from university Rip went on a trip in Southern America where he had a innovative Tech Idea. Coming to Silicon Valley to work on a prototype for his start-up Rip developed a product that was later on bought by Microsoft. After the deal , Rip returned to London for the funreal of his father. After that Rip Moved to EvoCity Trying to live his life past the pain of his father pain. Rip has got over his father's death and now is a manager of many buisnesses in evocity.

Reason for joining the Peaky Blinders?: The Peaky Blinders Remind me of home . Back in London I used to be in a group that included me and my friends we used to build buisnesses in london and sell them for some extra money. We also invested in small buisnesses, Not for any profit but to help the young men trying to make a buisness. I need a group of people since people in Evocity aren't as friendly and joining Peaky Blinders will have answer for it.

What are your qualities and your weaknesses?: I am a good buisness manager, I am a wise man , I am not capable of differing between a good person or a bad person, Because I grew in a rich family I dont value money as a normal person would. I am Very honest. I am a trust worthy person. I belive in equality.

Past experiences: I used to manage buisnesses in England and Evocity, I have sold My company a while back I used to hunt alot with my older brothers. 

Signature: Rip Hunter

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Ruthle$$

RPP: 5

Latest ban:07.23.2017

Latest blacklist: Well over 2 years ago.
Best Regards
Ruthless
The following 1 user Likes Ruthless's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
I think this time around you can learn from the mistakes the clan made and you can RP better as a result.
Good luck.
The following 4 users Like JackZ's post:
  • Bobby Shmicki, Spartan_KCT, SJ., Lewwings
You're giving me tears.... Sad

No, but seriously, I am so proud that this group is still together, it's amazing really, how one can form such a great friendship and bond with someone through a little idea I had back in the day, sooo grateful to see this!
The following 9 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Bobby Shmicki, DVN, Spartan_KCT, SJ., Archer, Sem, Wolven, Nephew, Predator!
(08-20-2018, 08:23 PM)Kevin Ramsey Wrote: You're giving me tears.... Sad

No, but seriously, I am so proud that this group is still together, it's amazing really, how one can form such a great friendship and bond with someone through a little idea I had back in the day, sooo grateful to see this!

Well I hope as Peaky Member we can do a great job again.
[Image: D6dUHLZ.png]

The following 3 users Like Sem's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, , Nephew
[Image: PKxb6L7T_o.jpg]

Hello everyone,

We've been very busy developing behind the scenes and I can confidently say that we are ready, expect us soon.
A lot of old faces have stepped up to join us and I'm very grateful that they've found their way back to their family.
I would sacrifice my life without hesitation for each man behind me.

Now lets get back to business.
Applications are dealt with in three steps:
Application review, interview, promotion to associate.
Firstly we assess your application in detail, carefully reading everything you've written.
If your application gets accepted you will be invited for an interview with the leaders, to see if you're the right man.
Then we'll have a family meeting to decide whether or not to take you in, if the answer is yes you will be promoted to an associate.
You will then be reviewed during a couple of weeks to see if you should be promoted to a member.
This structure has been amazing in the past and therefore we've decided to bring it back.
On we go.

(08-20-2018, 11:09 AM)Predator! Wrote: Signature:       John 'Salvatore' Cole

Hello John,

After reviewing your application I've decided to accept it.
We'll invite you for an interview in one of these upcoming days, keep an eye out for our message.

(08-20-2018, 06:19 PM)Ruthless Wrote: Signature: Rip Hunter

Hello Rip

Although your background and lifestyle might be different from ours, we believe you can be a good asset to our family.
Your knowledge of businesses could be perfect to further develop the businesses we've got, therefore we've decided to accept your application. You will be invited for an interview soon.

Thank you,

[Image: lVVQhCH.png]
The following 8 users Like Spartan_KCT's post:
  • Sem, SJ., DVN, Bobby Shmicki, Grunt, , Merle, Nephew

IN-CHARACTER

Name: Stephan "Frozen" Lombrozo

Date of birth: 09-09-1997

Place of Birth: Enschede, the Netherlands

Tell us something about yourself: Stephan was born into a broken up family, his dad and mom constantly fought and they were very poor. His dad was a criminal that did burglaries to get the food on the table, one day his dad made a mistake and was caught, he went to prison and was no longer able to provide for his family. Stephan, now 16, had to be the provider for the family. Not knowing much other than what his dad taught him he went the same route, unlike his dad however he targeted rich people. His aim was to provide a GOOD life, not just food. He grew his way into the underground circuit of the Netherlands. When his mother died, and he never heard back from his dad, and a few close calls during his activities within the Netherlands he decided to go to Evo City to start a new life.(Background story)

Reason for joining the Peaky Blinders?: This is the life I know, I was on my own for a while and I know how important Loyal Friends are. Considering I am new in Evo-City. I wanna proof myself in an established format, and the Peaky Blinders are an obvious standout from what I've heard on the streets.

What are your qualities and your weaknesses?: I have expierence in this field, have a good aim if it comes to that. I am a loyal person that would never snitch on a brother. I sometimes do get Agressive if someone pushes my buttons.

Past experiences: "Owned" my own Dutch Maffia. Legal and Illegal businesses.

Signature: Lombrozo

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Fro[Z]en

RPP: 1

Latest ban: (1 Ban) Last: 2016

Latest blacklist: (6 Blacklists) Last: 2016
The following 2 users Like Fro[Z]en's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, Steven8ken
[Image: PKxb6L7T_o.jpg]

(08-21-2018, 12:44 PM)[FL:RP]Fro[Z]en Wrote: Signature: Lombrozo

Hello Stephan,

After having done some research and talked to several people we've decided to deny your application.
As a member of the Peaky Blinders you have to act with class and respect at all times, we've not seen that from you and therefore we decided not to accept your application.
If you'd like you may make a new application in three weeks.

Thank you,

[Image: lVVQhCH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Spartan_KCT's post:
  • Sem

IN-CHARACTER

Name: Steven 'Divine' Aitken

Date of birth: 11 / 9 / 1990

Place of Birth: In a town called Larbert in the country Scotland in a hospital called the Royal Hospital.

Tell us something about yourself: (I WROTE THIS IN A 1ST PERSON PERSPECTIVE ) I was born in the 1990's and my parents owned an underground business I didn't ask to much questions. they past away when I was 10 and went to live with my gran parents anyway  back to present day. I love to build I got a masters degree in engineering and I love creating and designing I am a very passive guy but I am known to lose my temper. when I was 20 My gran parents  past away and I focused on my designing and trying new experience's this relly expanded my knowledge and in the future want to start my own passive business.     

Reason for joining the Peaky Blinders?: As I said I have too much talent to go to waste and I think I can enhance this clan. The main reason is that I am just looking for a new family to protect and have fun.   

What are your qualities and your weaknesses?: My qualities Creative, Nice, friendly, I always look at the good side of situations. My weaknesses: When it comes down   to violence I will try my best but I am not as capable to do so but I will do what ever to protect this clan.

Past experiences:  I have worked with many other family's and groups .

Signature: Divine

Steam Name: Lil_8ken      STEAM_0:0:422162661

RPP: 1

Latest ban:  2018-06-18 01:07:26

Latest blacklist: About 1 month ago it was a very wrong choice
Fearless Veteran 8^)
The following 3 users Like Steven8ken's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, Bobby Shmicki, SJ.
[Image: QZpfTQc.gif]

gl
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 7 users Like Falcon's post: