[Unofficial] Peaky Blinders
(09-22-2018, 06:28 PM)Spartan_KCT Wrote:
Unfortunately I've got to inform everyone that a deer friend of mine is leaving our family.

[Image: uMEnSgL.png]

Don't go where the path doesn't not lead
The path is filled with deer poop
gross.

It's okay, it'll wash off your shoes
it always does
scrub harder.

Theivs Gild R recrooting
[Image: q5ddELi.png]
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

[Image: nWL9pLZ.png]
The following 1 user Likes Rims's post:
  • Jessixa
PEAKY BLINDERS OFFICIAL APPLICATION

BY WRITING THE APPLICATION I FULLY SWEAR ON ALL I HAVE THAT I WILL FOLLOW EVERY COMMAND GIVEN AND PROTECT AND SERVE THE GANG TO IT'S FULLEST POTENTIAL.

IN-CHARACTER

Name: Matthew “Cutts” Scutts

Date of birth: 12/06/2000

Place of Birth: Liverpool

Tell us something about yourself: (Background story)
[font=.SF UI Text]Well where do I begin ey? Well He come from a half Irish descendant and moved in to central Birmingham when he was 5 years of age and as grown up there ever since. He is the middle child of 4 brothers and one sister and grew up basically on the streets of Birmingham’s switching from house to house because of his farther looking for any work he could find moving from areas is Small Heath all the way to Camden Town just about everywhere else in Birmingham. Very poor family but big so they looked after them selves. Him and is 5 siblings used to go through the streets of central Birmingham city and Matthew started his one little gang at age 9 with him as the leader and the gangs job was pickpocketing, mugging and just about any type of theft they could get away with as young kids because even though Matthew wasn’t the oldest he felt the responsibility of leading is family up the ladder and so he did the best thing he was good at to get the money and food to take his family out of working class at as I said that was any type of theft he could get away with.[/font][/font][/size]

[font=.SF UI Text]When Matthew was 15 he has been collecting a side saving for him self and went to a local tailor and bought his first navy blue suit with a long navy tie and a navy flat cap because even though he was part of a working class family it Matthew head he was going to the top and people will know his name. He now had bigger idea to move out of working class society in Birmingham and recently at the age of 18 he has moved to the city (Evo City)[/font][/font][/size]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Reason For the Nick Name:[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Matthew “Blade” Scutts comes from his oldest brother back in the family gang. He would ever be called “Cutts” which comes from his last name or “Blade | Bladdey” which come from Matthews use of a knife he had stolen from upper class man at market and used it from age 9 to present and because of his upper class dreams this is the only weapon he has used to this day and despite his brothers having firearms he has stuck with his old fashioned Blade.[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Reason for joining the Peaky Blinders?:[/font][/font]
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]He has been in gangs since a very long age and it’s all he knows, he massively values family being from a big one him self and hated the other gangs round in his new city. He has grown up hearing about the Peaky Blinders “The most powerful family” and he knew there was no better place for him. He too also fought in France and was stationed with some of the peaky blinders member and even was good friends with some of the second in command and from that point he had full intentions of brining his skills too his new family if they would take him.[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]The Peaky Blinders remind him of home and love the family aspect of the business and like himself they aspire for better things the petty crime on the streets and value class and reputation. He is willing to scrape the horses shit of the floor if it’s a start just to get a chance to be in the Peaky Blinders [/font][/font]

Reason for joining the Peaky Blinders?:
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]He has been in gangs since a very long age and it’s all he knows, he massively values family being from a big one him self and hated the other gangs round in his new city. He has grown up hearing about the Peaky Blinders “The most powerful family” and he knew there was no better place for him. He too also fought in France and was stationed with some of the peaky blinders member and even was good friends with some of the second in command and from that point he had full intentions of brining his skills too his new family if they would take him.[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]The Peaky Blinders remind him of home and love the family aspect of the business and like himself they aspire for better things the petty crime on the streets and value class and reputation. He is willing to scrape the horses shit of the floor if it’s a start just to get a chance to be in the Peaky Blinders [/font][/font]

What are your qualities and your weaknesses?:
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Strengths: Grew up in this business all my life so I know how it goes and runs and I’m the type of person to do absolutely anything for my family and for business. I’m determined with anything I do and I’m also very experienced which is thing is a main strength in the business.[/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]I’m extremely skilled in most areas of business and I said I am willing to do anything I’m also a good fighter if things get rough and I share a mutual level of class and always aspire for better then my past [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Weaknesses: If anyone says they have no weaknesses they are lying. As I have mentioned I have never used a gun or any other weapon then my blade so that is where I lack experience but I am willing to learn and I can surprise you how much I can do without a gun because I can also fight. Another weakness could be I’m new to the city but once I know the ropes and get used to it I’ll be alright.[/font][/font]

Past experiences:
Unfortunately I’m not a big time business man with a lot on my CV but I’m a family man and a street man so no I can’t say I’ve owned massive business or anything like that just my small little family business all my life until this point and I always have a touch aid class and constantly want to better my self. Ooo and oh yeah I drink these guys at a drinking competition under the table but that’s about it
Signature: 
Matthew Scutts

OUT OF CHARACTER

Steam Name: Velox

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:87945841

Hours: (This won't affect your chances of joining) 

I have had almost 520 hours in gmod but not many in Fearless 

Previous clans: None

RPP:

Latest ban + description: None

Latest blacklist + description: None
The following 1 user Likes Matty Velox's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
hello
The following 1 user Likes User 19014's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
(10-12-2018, 05:52 PM)Frost Wrote: hello

Hello mate how are you
(10-12-2018, 05:52 PM)Frost Wrote: hello

Hello, I think your profile picture is amazing haha!
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

If anyone wants to join a clan where the members actually log in, then join The Thieves Guild.
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

[Image: nWL9pLZ.png]
(10-12-2018, 10:16 PM)Rims Wrote: If anyone wants to join a clan where the members actually log in, then join The Thieves Guild.

Sure, can I join as Leader?
The following 1 user Likes Aspire's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
[Image: 7nbHfaz.jpg]

Hello everyone,

Today I can bring you all some exciting news, that is the reopening of the Shelby Company Limited.
For some time now my family and I have been busy reinventing what was previously done and bring it back to life.
Now I can finally say that we have finalized our work and we are expecting a prompt start to our new businesses.
Our restart brings along a brand new slogan which can be found below.

Sales go up or down, but service stays forever

Soon you will be seeing the street fill with our shops once again. A teaser for the upcoming companies can be found below.

Spoiler :
[Image: OBeqKlP.jpg][Image: boxing-gloves-vector.png][Image: 45505.svg]

_____

I would like to congratulate Chumps on becoming an official member. He has proven to fit very well in the group and he has continued to excel.
I have a lot of faith that he will continue to progress and show even more improvement!

In addition, I'd like to congratulate Velox on being accepted as an associate, in his interview he has shown to be extremely passionate and enthusiastic which is amazing to see.
Consequently I have no doubt that he will be promoted to a member soon.

Thank you,

[Image: lVVQhCH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Spartan_KCT's post:
  • Predator!
Closed due to no recent activity. Please contact myself or another member of the team should you wish to re-open your clan.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]