Unban request
Your name: KIM21 JONG UN ® JR

Your ban ID: Can't seem to find it, as it has been nearly 4 years.

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:27808740

Reason: Breach of the servers ToS.

Staff member who banned you: Can't view this either since I can't find the ban on the ban site.

Reason why you should be unbanned: I have already explained this in an earlier attempt, but the short story goes like this:

Me and my friends were joking around and playing FL:RP, we were joking around where my friend got banned for RDM/CDM something like that, and he were banned for a week or something along those lines. As we were a large group playing togheter he didn't want to miss out on the fun and I handed him my alt account to play on, I was fully aware that this was against the rules and I take responsibility for that and I can understand that a permaban was deserved. However it has been nearly 4 years now and i am no longer a 15 year old kid, I feel that I deserve a second chance at this server. I grew up playing FL:RP with all of my friends during the summer since 2012, and it would be nice to check in once in a while to relive those moments as we all have grown up now, going from 13 year olds that just started High school togheter to some of us going to study at universities and abroad and such. It is the raw feeling of nostalgia that draws me into writing this Unban appeal to hopefully get another chance to play this server.

Yours truly,
Hi, it is quite uncertain who banned you or if you are banned in the first place, so I will be taking a look at your unban request.

Are you sure you are banned? Did you try to join in on the server? As there was a ban wipe during the split, so it is possible your old ban has been gone for years.
Because I tried searching by your name and by your Steam ID, but there simply is no active ban.
By all logic, you should be able to join on the server, as there is no ban to remove.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
DENIED & MOVED

User is not banned. There are no records of bans on the account.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]