Report: mark2766
Name of player: mark2766

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:429317406

Time in GMT: around 17:00 to 18:00

Server: V4B1

Summary:
So we had all the properties at the villas and we told mark to leave the area few times before the video and he didn't agree, so we pulled out weapon as you can see in the video and we wanted to hostage him (it was in our property, we build a gate and everything), as you can see in the video he says he cant follow us because he was "glitched", so we deleted all nearby props and still he was "glitched"... we decided to get him unconscious so we can move his body, then you can see in the second video that he broke fear rp again and didn't listen to us while he wasn't "glitched" anymore.  In the second video you can also see him clearly backseat administrating by saying he would not follow orders simply because the thinks it is against the rules.

Evidence:

First video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jNg96Hg...e=youtu.be

Second Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJhCQSTF9Lg
[Image: SJ7w4J5.png]
Since I have seen no less than 3 lies in this PR im going to wait for you to post the full thing and not the conveniently edited parts you have. Thank you
I wish i had the full version, i have started recording when you started breaking fear rp...
What a coincidence, but you told Siphon in our sit that you have it all recorded? Did you lie to Siphon?
Anyway KingInTheNorth I am busy tonight so I am going to give you the night to reconsider your lies and tell the truth or post the full footage that you said in a sit you had (which proves you powergaming, failrp, lying in sit, insults out of character etc) I shall be back tomorrow to go full My Cousin Vinny on your ass and expose you. Its been a pleasure good sir I shall see you on the morrow.
(08-14-2018, 05:49 PM)mark2766 Wrote: What a coincidence, but you told Siphon in our sit that you have it all recorded? Did you lie to Siphon?

I was sure i have recorded it all, apparently my recording program isn't good as i thought.
(08-14-2018, 06:04 PM)mark2766 Wrote: Anyway KingInTheNorth I am busy tonight so I am going to give you the night to reconsider your lies and tell the truth or post the full footage that you said in a sit you had (which proves you powergaming, failrp, lying in sit, insults out of character etc) I shall be back tomorrow to go full My Cousin Vinny on your ass and expose you. Its been a pleasure good sir I shall see you on the morrow.

thank you for sharing me your life, I'm sure your cousin Vinny is a great guy and I wil be very glad if you will post the full version ! Smile
APPROVED & MOVED

Mark did break fearRP in the second video as refused to follow fearRP. 
Even if you believe the reason for taking you hostage is not valid, you still should not break a rule yourself.
A staff member will decide if it is a valid reason or not and it should not be up to the players to decide when to follow a rule or not.
However, I am willing to give a warning in this case, as it is more fitting than a ban.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]