PR: mark2766
Thread Title: PR:mark2766

Name of player: mark2766

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:429317406

Time in GMT: 18:30 GMT+3

Server: v4b1

Summary: We were trying to mug him when he decided to break FearRP.

Evidence:
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
I will accept responsibility for this one, I am going to check if I was recording because on my end it looked like you were looking away from me and had your gun down. But this all happened because you were going out of your way to try and ruin my gameplay experience. I was setting up a Demolition Derby event and you and your friend were going out of your way to be spiteful towards me you kept trying to crash my car of the road you tried to set me up earlier in the day when you changed your role just so you could try and kidnap me. Then you messaged me saying you wanted to help me set up my demolition derby event and that's how you got me there to kidnap me or rob me or whatever which is powergaming because you lied out of character to get me there.

But from your end of the video it does look like I broke fear Rp so I will accept responsibility for that but I hope admins realise this was the end result of constant harassment by Archer I assume he was trying to get me annoyed to the point he could get me to make a mistake then make a PR.
(08-15-2018, 06:57 AM)mark2766 Wrote: I will accept responsibility for this one, I am going to check if I was recording because on my end it looked like you were looking away from me and had your gun down. But this all happened because you were going out of your way to try and ruin my gameplay experience. I was setting up a Demolition Derby event and you and your friend were going out of your way to be spiteful towards me you kept trying to crash my car of the road you tried to set me up earlier in the day when you changed your role just so you could try and kidnap me. Then you messaged me saying you wanted to help me set up my demolition derby event and that's how you got me there to kidnap me or rob me or whatever which is powergaming because you lied out of character to get me there.

But from your end of the video it does look like I broke fear Rp so I will accept responsibility for that but I hope admins realise this was the end result of constant harassment by Archer I assume he was trying to get me annoyed to the point he could get me to make a mistake then make a PR.

I think you are confusing me with someone else seeing as I had just logged in when King and I saw your advert for a job offer
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Approved.

Player issued a 12 hour ban for breaking FearRP. Thank you for accepting responsibility, this is much appreciated.

Thanks for your report.

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]