Successful Raid!(Blue Warehouse)
Successful raid

So for the past week we have been against this clan of rebels Under the name of N***123(I'm not putting the word on) and they seem to always beat us! But yesterday was a great day, us police officers and SRU members finally destroyed their base finding loads of contraband. I'm really happy how well everyone worked as a team and hope we can have more successful and enjoyable raids like this, as this is what fearless is all about! I've got a little video from it too.

[b]Involved in the raid? I'd love to see how many people we're in it so comment below![/b]
The following 1 user Likes Aektek's post:
  • BasicallyMental
Now as you can see i was pretty fucking triggered, after the raid.

Since there has been NLR breakages etc.

And some of the members left. so we were 6 or so at the end.

[I was Defending]

Also the Police took 6 tries.
The following 1 user Likes Schnitzelburger's post:
  • Aektek
(08-14-2018, 02:43 PM)Schnitzelburger Wrote: Now as you can see i was pretty freaking triggered, after the raid.

[I was Defending]

There is no real evidence of the NLR breaking, when you guys said there was NLR breaking an admin was watching and said there wasn't, although it took 6 tries we got there in the end, you guys had a very good base and should be proud it took people that many attempts as u put a lot of handwork into it.
A very complex base indeed. Well done to the government for winning against such a base
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BasicallyMental's post:
  • Aektek
(08-14-2018, 03:00 PM)Aektek Wrote:
(08-14-2018, 02:43 PM)Schnitzelburger Wrote: Now as you can see i was pretty freaking triggered, after the raid.

[I was Defending]

There is no real evidence of the NLR breaking, when you guys said there was NLR breaking an admin was watching and said there wasn't, although it took 6 tries we got there in the end, you guys had a very good base and should be proud it took people that many attempts as u put a lot of handwork into it.

The admins said that at the fourth raid.

Noone checked at the 6t. 

I killed like 3 persons at the 6t raid. and i did not seem to be less officers.
(08-14-2018, 05:19 PM)Schnitzelburger Wrote:

[I was Defending]

Noone checked at the 6t. 

Why are you getting salty?
Post a PR if you think they broke NLR, if not then be happy for the government that for once in their lives they came together. Just say GG, nice raid lads
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BasicallyMental's post:
  • Aektek
(08-14-2018, 05:58 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote:
(08-14-2018, 05:19 PM)Schnitzelburger Wrote:

[I was Defending]

Noone checked at the 6t. 

Why are you getting salty?
Post a PR if you think they broke NLR, if not then be happy for the government that for once in their lives they came together. Just say GG, nice raid lads
Im not salty, i just said it was an unfair raid.