Majestick UBR
(Posting on behalf on Majestick, any replies that I make in this UBR will be on his behalf as well. Proxy posting due to forum account issues)

Your name: Majestick

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:148548851

Your ban ID: 75524

Banned by:Brikaas

Reason: Double Accounting

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Because i have learnt from my mistakes what i made back then as i was new to roleplaying and i was quite young when i first started i have now grown up and i am back to be able to deliver my better roleplay as i now i have more experience and know whats right and wrong in rp i am truly sorry for double accoutning as i the reason i did it was to be able to play on my favourite server cause i put loads of time into playing on it. Thank You for spending your time to read my UBR.

Yours Sincerely
Majestick

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Hi Majestick,

I will have to bring this UBR up with the team and potentially contact Brikaas in regards to the ban. Your patience is much appreciated.

In the meantime please let me know in a bit more detail why you should be given another chance.
Approved

Concluding notes

You've served out enough of the ban and the team believes you're ready to come back since we don't permanently ban people for Double Accounting anymore. Please not that you are placed on last chance. This can be appealed and removed in 6 months if accepted. The ban will stay on record.