Aspires UBR
Posting on behalf of Aspire.

Your name: Aspire

Your SteamID: N/A

Your ban ID: Warning

Warned by: Random

Reason: Posting to increase your post count (+1 points)

for post: RE: [Recruiting]-[Unofficial] The Capone Family

Involved: Random and Myself

I wrote reserved on my clan thread so I could reserve a comment for an rp reason, random without asking me my reason for placing the comment assumed it was done to boost my post count, now this excuse for the warning is very childish, Random is in no position to punish on assumptions. I am requesting this is reviewed by SA as he had no evidence, he punished on an assumption.

''random without asking me my reason for placing the comment assumed it was done to boost my post count''

What was the reason then?

Also, moving this to UBLR as it is best suited there.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(08-13-2018, 04:45 PM)Random Wrote: ''random without asking me my reason for placing the comment assumed it was done to boost my post count''

Posting on behalf of Aspire again.

Like I have told you I was saving the comment space so I could upload a more suited video in response to the three organisations having discussions with me. Now why did you punish me on an assumption? Think very carefully about your answer as an admin can not punish on an assumption, which I have proven you just did. I have also just given you a valid reason for my reservation, thank you and I await your reply to my questions.

(08-13-2018, 05:00 PM)KA34 Wrote:
(08-13-2018, 04:45 PM)Random Wrote: ''random without asking me my reason for placing the comment assumed it was done to boost my post count''

Posting on behalf of Aspire again.

Like I have told you I was saving the comment space so I could upload a more suited video in response to the three organisations having discussions with me. Now why did you punish me on an assumption? Think very carefully about your answer as an admin can not punish on an assumption, which I have proven you just did. I have also just given you a valid reason for my reservation, thank you and I await your reply to my questions.

Great, just wanted you to say it here aswell. 

Now as I said to you on Discord, I still believe I made the right judgement, as the "comment space" is highly unneeded, you could've finished the video and then posted it. Either on your thread or on the Crimson order thread as a response.

Denied.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]