[Unverified] Summit Banking Group
(09-10-2018, 11:39 AM)angrybob3 Wrote: let me join i have an alevel in economics

[Image: summitbankinglogo.png\]
Summit Banking Group

Hi, thank you for showing an interest in SBG. We would love for you to apply for a role within our group.

If you would like to apply, please use the link above in the application section!

All the best!

[Image: 6zy4f2yxb2skrd3t1347.png]
Hamez Bailey
Chief Operating Officer
The following 1 user Likes GBMTD's post:
  • Blurr
Im ngl this looks really good but my question is how tf you gonna get the money back if someone takes a loan and just skiddadles?

You can't be everyones cup of tea or else you'd be a mug!!!
The following 2 users Like AliTaze's post:
  • CorieTheNub, Wolven
(09-12-2018, 11:47 AM)AliTaze Wrote: Im ngl this looks really good but my question is how tf you gonna get the money back if someone takes a loan and just skiddadles?

It's classed as scamming. The user receievs a ban, player to loan said amount of money will recieve the money back. I am unsure if the money is also removed from the banned users account
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
(09-12-2018, 03:03 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote:
(09-12-2018, 11:47 AM)AliTaze Wrote: Im ngl this looks really good but my question is how tf you gonna get the money back if someone takes a loan and just skiddadles?

It's classed as scamming. The user receievs a ban, player to loan said amount of money will recieve the money back. I am unsure if the money is also removed from the banned users account

Nice! I like what I see boys keep up the good work...

You can't be everyones cup of tea or else you'd be a mug!!!
The following 1 user Likes AliTaze's post:
  • CorieTheNub
(09-12-2018, 11:47 AM)AliTaze Wrote: Snip

Yeah, just like BasicallyMental said. It is a form of scamming. We clearly state it in the Terms and Conditions.

Quote: 2f. Any form of scamming will not be tolerated. Players must keep in mind that taking out a loan and failing to pay it back is a very serious offence. Rule 1.5 states that scamming is not allowed. Failure to pay back money is a form of scamming. Once a loan has been taken out, you must pay back the agreed amount within in the agreed time.

I do also believe the money will be refunded and the player will have the money deducted from their account.
Instead of relying on the scamming rule for loans, take a collateral item, A car etc that will not be returned if the loan is not repaid.
The following 1 user Likes Forgee's post:
  • CorieTheNub
I wanna be under careers =(
[Image: KP9R154.png]
The following 1 user Likes Narcotic's post:
  • CorieTheNub

[Image: HFI4tYp.png]

Request to close, currently don't have the time aside for Fearless nor a group atm.
The following 1 user Likes Blurr's post:
  • CorieTheNub