[Posting on behalf of IBRAHIM]

Your name: IBRAHIM

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:75745615

Your ban ID: 77628

Banned by: [FL] AwestruckBullet

Reason: ToS 

Involved: MrFinnConlon

Why we should unban you:

In past years “Fearless”, It’s in My mind, and I didn’t forget it at all because I had my best days in it. I have made a massive mistake in ‘FL’ Something I didn’t realize until I have been separated from the community that I played on it since 2014 and maybe more, I Have did something wrong with “MrFinnColon” And I have no excuses for and he has the right to get offended by my old acts, I came back to ‘FL’ after this long time from me being separated Just for two purposes, First of all is to say sorry to “MrFinnColon” where I have made a mistake towards him and I have tried to contact you before and you were angry with me for the past year n half, I have learned that sometimes "sorry" is not enough Sometimes you actually have to change and I have changed, I hope you accept my apologies, Quote “Forgive us the wrongs we have done, as we forgive the wrongs that others have done to us.” (Bible Matthew 6:12),

I had so many friends that I include them as brothers on “FL”, But I have been deprived of them because my unmatured act and what I have done, I feel very bad for what I have done wrong towards “MrFinnConlon” and the community, I was unmatured in that day, Today I have changed a lot and day by day I have learned my lesson and I’m looking to fixing it with everyone that has been offended by me, I’m very sorry from my heart for what happened and I’m looking for forgiveness, Forgiveness is a powerful thing. It doesn’t change what has happened; it changes what is to come, I realize what I have done and I realize why I got banned, And I made this “UBR” Not to get unbanned, I still deserve punishment for what I did, But if it was a lighter punishment than a Permanent Banned, I wish from “Fearless Community” And “MrFinnConlon” To Open their heart for me and forgive me for what I have done wrong in the past years and accept me as a friend and accept my apologies, All of us, no matter how old we are, or how much experience we have amassed in life, when it comes to apologies everyone has a hard time. If we are in the wrong, we feel trapped and bound, we wish we could undo the hurt, and go back to how things were earlier. But it doesn't get any easier for the person who was wronged either. It is equally difficult to accept someone's apology and move on, as once the bond of trust breaks, it takes a long time to heal but is never the same again. But if the relationship means a lot, you will make an effort to hear the other person out, irrespective of who was at fault. Only through discussion can any issue be resolved amicably, so that the whole process of apologizing and the acceptance of that apology becomes easier for everyone involved, Hope you accept my apology.

Thank you very much for reading this.
- IBRAHIM
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
I will state what I stated in your first Unban Request.

You threatened Rat/Finn by asking for his address and telling him that you were going to send a bomb to his house. Whether it was a joke or not, it is still a serious matter. You were even warned for saying these things in the past.

When I then approached you about it, you "joked" even further by saying "Okay, look look, I'm not gonna only send a bomb, actually, I'm gonna send a million dollars next to the bomb. Cool?"

Think very carefully before you say something next time.

Now, it is no longer up to me to decide the fate of this UBR, so I will leave it up to the team.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Hi Ibrahim,

Sorry for the delay. Due to Awestrucks resignation myself and the team will make a decision regarding this situation using what we know as well as Awestrucks comment. From looking at the situation it is prudent that you threaten users by trying to gain their address and send a 'Bomb' to their house which is not only harassment and threatening but by technically against the law. After being approached by staff you made some comments regarding sending money with the bomb in a way to cover your name. Now if you didn't mean these things and you were warned for it before why did you do it again and again?

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
[Posting on behalf of IBRAHIM]

Hello,

At that day when the issue has happened I was angry due something I forgot in real life and there was a conversation going on the server when I lost my mind and start typing words towards "MrFinnColon" I really forgot what happen that day and how it ended up like that but what I know that I have made a mistake towards "MrFinnColon" And Fearless TOS and I Made this UBR Based on apology to "MrFinnColon" And Fearless and I’m looking to fix what I have done wrong and try to get unbanned or a lighter punishment than Permanently Banned, I hope you accept me and forgive me for what I have done.

Thank you
IBRAHIM
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
--| Approved |--

The team has decided to reduce your ban to now expire in 1 year. However what you did is still not tolerable and therefore when you return we expect you not to do something like this again.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<