Refund on Playstation
I recently sent a refund request on Playstation, but still not feedback. Has anyone done this before, if so, how long did it take?
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Well when I refund something it only took some hours.
[Image: D6dUHLZ.png]

Maybe contacting PlayStation is not a bad idea
[Image: D6dUHLZ.png]

I accidentally bought Fifa 18 but the best edition for like £90, it only took 24 hours before it was refunded back to my PSN account. They don't refund it back to your bank either for some reason.
(08-12-2018, 09:45 AM)kippsee Wrote: I accidentally bought Fifa 18 but the best edition for like £90, it only took 24 hours before it was refunded back to my PSN account. They don't refund it back to your bank either for some reason.

Yeah I've been waiting for 2 days now, and still no feedback at all, if it isn't solved by the end of tomorrow I will give them a phonecall.. I don't mind the money being transfered to my PS wallet as I am going to buy Red Dead Redemption 2 instead.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Kippsee
(08-12-2018, 10:22 AM)Random Wrote:
(08-12-2018, 09:45 AM)kippsee Wrote: I accidentally bought Fifa 18 but the best edition for like £90, it only took 24 hours before it was refunded back to my PSN account. They don't refund it back to your bank either for some reason.

Yeah I've been waiting for 2 days now, and still no feedback at all, if it isn't solved by the end of tomorrow I will give them a phonecall.. I don't mind the money being transfered to my PS wallet as I am going to buy Red Dead Redemption 2 instead.

Yeah strange that they haven't responded yet, ringing them will be a pain it takes so long to get through. However Red Dead 2 looks like it's going to be great so worth the wait!