Allow the wheel tool
And how are you going to use it, except cars, which are not allowed?
(08-13-2018, 09:45 PM)[FL] Despacito I Wrote: And how are you going to use it, except cars, which are not allowed?

Quote:9.2 Do not create, modify or add to vehicles without prior admin approval.
I believe that one of the main reasons for this rule, is due to how extremely unpredictable the motor tool is, as well as Player's vehicle creations. The motor tool has been known to glitch out, and without using the right force/speed, it can be pretty deadly. However, with the wheel tool, this unpredictability is no longer there, since the tool is designed for that specific purpose. If a Player were to make a vehicle using the wheel tool, it is likely to be safe and an admin then has the chance to approve or deny it. That's somewhat my personal opinion, but I hope you get the idea Smile
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Luna
+Support, it would be a great assist when making trailers on vehicles i.e Raptor, Tides etc etc
(08-13-2018, 06:58 PM)Arny Wrote:
(08-13-2018, 12:30 PM)Weezy_ Wrote: -Support giving this a thought about it, imagine all the new minges discovering they can make a vehicle for free so they can start mass CDMing

(08-13-2018, 01:45 PM)Scrake Wrote: -Support. I totally disagree with this I don't want to see tanks and kind of fantasy stuff going on the server and yeah like Weezy said before, Mingers could take advantage of it. So no big NO

That's why we have admins.

EDIT: Pretty sure it wouldn't be easy as you think to CDM with a prop vehicle, as it isn't technically a real vehicle.

But 1. According from what I read on the discord, admins are very inactive lately.

and 

2. Make the props slightly heavier and give it a power boost to drive off and there you have it.

I see where you're coming from but there are definitely some people who will succeed in cdming with a prop vehicle.
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

(08-11-2018, 01:22 AM)Pollux Wrote: Pretty sure it's disabled as we don't want you making your own vehicles.

-Support

It’s not really needed as it’s rare you can use the ones made anyway.
+support
Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator
+Support. The wheel tool isn't restricted for just making vehicles there are other creative purposes that it could be used for.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
You know I think this can be a wheely good idea if we add an hour limit and a rule to stop people from making their own vehicles.

Further Review.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Moved to Further Review.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
The number of wheels that can be spawned will be limited.
Besides that, there is no reason to not approve this as the motor tool is already a thing.

Approved.
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer