Allow the wheel tool
-support, as I don't feel it's really necessary.
+Support

Like others said, you can make a vehicle if you know what you are doing. The wheel tool will make them look alot nicer
+support. You can do a lot more with wheels than just make cars
(08-11-2018, 01:22 AM)Pollux Wrote: Pretty sure it's disabled as we don't want you making your own vehicles.

You must have missed the guy driving a tank in the streets recently.
(08-12-2018, 09:04 PM)chopchop1614 Wrote:
(08-11-2018, 01:22 AM)Pollux Wrote: Pretty sure it's disabled as we don't want you making your own vehicles.

That was Ali; he had a Ford Raptor underneath with a prop, so no admin had to weld anything.
(08-12-2018, 09:53 PM)Arny Wrote:
(08-12-2018, 09:04 PM)chopchop1614 Wrote:

That was Ali; he had a Ford Raptor underneath with a prop, so no admin had to weld anything.

I know how he was doing it, but it just demonstrates that they can be made without the wheel tool.
The wheel tool would make it a LOT easier for people to make vehicles though, I'm personally against it.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
-Support giving this a thought about it, imagine all the new minges discovering they can make a vehicle for free so they can start mass CDMing
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

-Support. I totally disagree with this I don't want to see tanks and kind of fantasy stuff going on the server and yeah like Weezy said before, Mingers could take advantage of it. So no big NO
(08-13-2018, 12:30 PM)Weezy_ Wrote: -Support giving this a thought about it, imagine all the new minges discovering they can make a vehicle for free so they can start mass CDMing

(08-13-2018, 01:45 PM)Scrake Wrote: -Support. I totally disagree with this I don't want to see tanks and kind of fantasy stuff going on the server and yeah like Weezy said before, Mingers could take advantage of it. So no big NO

That's why we have admins.

EDIT: Pretty sure it wouldn't be easy as you think to CDM with a prop vehicle, as it isn't technically a real vehicle.