Your name: Pufitee

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:419558917

Your ban ID: 79667

Banned by: Forgee & Joe Joe

Reason:BRA (85449) - FearRP - Extended as Per Last Chance by Joe Joe

Involved: Myself, Forgee

Why we should unban you:

Hello,

I am writing this unban request as im looking for a return to the Fearless RP Server.

Six months ago, I got a ban for FearRP around 6 months ago. Since then, I moved to another CityRP community. While I was there i racked up 11 reps and engaged in a lot of roleplay. While earning all of these reps and doing this roleplay i have learned about the "FearRP" rule and educated myself to follow fearp no matter the circumstance. On this i have matured quite a bit as i pay more attention to the rules and try my hardest not to break them but follow them to make a great experience for myself and the other roleplayers.

Secondly I have been active on the forums and discord. While i have I’ve seen all the amazing updates that fearless has put out making me want to join the server even more! Seeing the server recently move to V4B1 has really excited me for some amazing roleplay ideas.

Finally, I really enjoyed my time on fearless when I was not banned and I would love to make a return to see all of my old friends and meet new ones.

If there is anything you would like to know please let me know on that I will be looking forward to receiving your response as I am really eager to return to my favorite roleplay server!
involved posted the pr
it has not been 8 months since your last ubr was denied so you cant post this
Hi Pufitee,

FearRP is one of the most important rules within the server and with your hours on the server I was quite amazed that you failed to follow this rule, towards the end of your time on Fearless you became increasingly mingy and eventually received this ban. Your only argument for being unbanned is "I have matured" which is what you used on your previous UBR here: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=86435
If you have any other reasons as to why you should be unbanned please post them here but unfortunately we cannot unban you just because you have said "I have matured".

I will give you 2 days to reply with another reason otherwise this will be denied.
Hello Forgee,

Thank you for the reply!

There are quite a few reasons as to why I wish to return to FL,

First of all, the server was always full with roleplay, the streets were jam packed, and it really felt like home for me. Getting involved with them was another level of fun while I was on the servers!

Secondly, the community. When I first joined Fearless, the community was there and willing to help with open arms, that really made me love the server that little extra. Each and every player was always friendly to new players, and I felt that I had really been accepted as a new community member.

The joy of the server has also had a major impact to myself. Whilst I have been suspended, there has been a huge amount of custom content that has been added to the server, with both Passive and Aggressive RP being pushed, I would love to be able to join the server once again to really interact and play with this new updates. With this, seeing all these amazing new players and staff members on the servers gives me a good vibe about the server!

Finally i would like to apologize for my general mingery on the Fearless RP servers, with you stating that I was "increasingly mingy" which I do regret and I believe that I have improved to handle tasks with more professionalism. I would also like to apologize for the FearRP rule I broke while on the servers and I will make sure with confidence that will not happen again.

Thanks for reading! 
Pufitee
Accepted

You have served 6 months of your ban which is a lengthy enough punishment in my eyes and you're clearly quite excited to rejoin the community, this does not mean you can get away with your previous behaviour again however.