GamingOfficialZZ
Your name: GamingOfficialZZ

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39360696

Your ban ID: 80970

Banned by: [FL:T] GHOSTK1LL3R

Reason: Ignoring staff decision, attempting RDM and driving to kill as a Citizen

Involved: [FL:T] GHOSTK1LL3R, GamingOfficialZZ

Reason why you should be unbanned: So, I was ramping overt the hill in my bmw Between outer bp and villas, Just having fun andyes I did see Someone flying however I was doing this before he even come here. I saw no reason to stop, then GHOSTK1LL3R came flying over to me and was very unprofessional in his actions. From what I remember he said something like "You need to stop pissing around because I'm in an sit". He said this in a very angry voice and I wanted an apology from him as he was very rude. Just as he tells me to leave I then began to lose connection to the server, (My internet dropped) I then get slapped with the ban hammer. How is this fair?

Don't be leave me? Okay then

[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-10-2018, 07:18 PM)[FL] Despacito I Wrote: I am not involved, however duo to the pr i posted on you https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=87453 you should have been banned for an year a long time ago, however the ban was removed.

Don't comment if you aren't involved.
Hello,

As shown by your evidence you didn't ignore admin decisions due to a technicality from your side, I will therefor get this part removed, however I think the ban should stay as the remaining reasons for it are still valid.
(08-11-2018, 12:10 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Hello,

As shown by your evidence you didn't ignore admin decisions due to a technicality from your side, I will therefor get this part removed, however I think the ban should stay as the remaining reasons for it are still valid.

"attempting RDM and driving to kill as a Citizen", I can understand you 100%. However I think this is abit harsh due to the fact that I was doing this before you got here. You also know full well I wasn't trying to kill anyone.
After a long think about this whole situation, I do think how I walked up to you and asked you to say sorry was wrong. The reason why I think this ban is unneeded is because as said in the video if I would have walked away this ban would have been avoided. I would have walked away after hearing this if I didn't lose internet. When I got my internet back after the 1 min ish it spent going back up I saw you typing and thought you were trying to tell me something in text. Hence I waited for your reply.
Also, why was my ban exstended again?
-Removed-
Denied

Concluding notes

It is very unfortunate that you lost connection at that point of the admin sit that involved yourself and Ghostkiller but I must take in the following when it comes to the ban in general and your behaviour:
  • You flew through the admin situation 3 times
  • It was clear there was an admin situation due to Ghostkiller flying around, using his physgun and moving vehicles/props to recreate the situation
  • You were driving the vehicle like this as a Citizen, which falls under FailRP
  • Your mocking behaviour as you lined up as though you were going to do it again and then jumped out to further disrupt the admin situation, something you were told not to do at the beginning once your vehicle was picked up

Taking all this into consideration I am denying this UBR. You can make another UBR in accordance with the UBR rules.