Unblacklist request - ChoCho
b]Your name:[/b] ChoCho

Your blacklist ID: 101716

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:104860799

Reason: 
Breaking NLR

The staff member who blacklisted you: Ghostk1ller

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Okay, this is where it started (I have some of this on record if requested) I was killed in nexus garage elevator thingy, got stuck, got shot to death, respawned in nexus garage, quickly ran over to jails to get away from the nexus raid, ghostkiller comes up to me, (In a very of what I considered, aggressive tone, I ask whats up? He says consider yourself lucky its a blacklist. He should have made an announcement on-screen (An admin was online to do that) but he just put it in the bundle with 100 other OOC msg's. He brings over the admin, admin agree's with ghostkiller (captain barry) and blacklists me for 6 hours NLR spawning. Okay so my first point is I wanted to get away from the situation which was now nexus, I ran in the garage, to the arms locker (ready for when my NLR is over tbh) then I wait and go AFK. The second point, I did'nt leave nexus because several armed men were outside the garage door so jails were my only safe haven.
Third point: Ghostkiller treated me very un-professionally, raising his voice extremely aggressively.
Fourth Point: I spawned in nexus garage.
[Image: qrw50vfb_o.gif]
Hello ChoCho,

The blacklist was valid, you died inside the garage and then went right next to the arms locker and went AFK. I took into consideration that you might not have seen the OOC message and as such didn't offer a ban as I stated in the OOC message.

However, I feel the blacklist is valid as you did break NLR and didn't leave the area.
(08-11-2018, 12:14 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Hello ChoCho,

The blacklist was valid, you died inside the garage and then went right next to the arms locker and went AFK. I took into consideration that you might not have seen the OOC message and as such didn't offer a ban as I stated in the OOC message.

However, I feel the blacklist is valid as you did break NLR and didn't leave the area.

Hi Ghost Killer, you still didn't state the fact about your aggressive behaviour to me and some others, thank you.
(08-11-2018, 07:59 AM)cho cho Wrote:
(08-11-2018, 12:14 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Hello ChoCho,

Hi Ghost Killer, you still didn't state the fact about your aggressive behaviour to me and some others, thank you.

I am not here to treat you like the queen, I am here to administrate the servers and make sure people don't ruin other peoples experiences through your actions. 

I stated explicitly in OOC what not to do. You have 800+ hours on the server and should not have needing reminding. You continued to argue a point which was directly against the rules.
I understand that you don't need to treat me like a "Queen" but you still need to treat me with respect, and be professional which I believe you lacked in that incident.
Denied

Concluding notes

The requested information was provided above by Ghostkiller in regards to why you received a blacklist. The claims that Ghostkiller acted in a disrespectful manner will be dismissed due to lack of evidence unless some can be submitted, if so they can be put into an Admin Abuse case.

Please remember that staff are meant to be stern in these situations and not always act so friendly like we normally would, we are here to enforce rules as well as make the experience for everyone much more enjoyable.