Blacklisted because of fps lag?
Your name: Enzyme

Your blacklist ID: STEAM_0:1:84841559

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:84841559

Reason: CDM

Staff member who blacklisted you: TheSiphon

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

This all happened because of fps lag. There was so many props in the city so right when I entered the city my fps dropped from 40 to like 1. I accidently ran over a few people standing ON the road, but I jump out, call paramedic and apologises only to be dragged up to a roof by someone who didn't listen to anything I said. Unfair blacklist, mistakes happen.

A view from my screen
Hello Enzyme!
Couple points and questions you should address regarding the unblacklist request.

1st point
How are you the only player out of 60 players getting 1 fps due to "props in the city"? Nobody else was complaining, nobody else had 1 fps and there was no prop spam or any large dupes.
As dropping from 40 to 1 is a PC issue by the looks of it.

2nd point
How did you get perfectly good fps less than an hour ago when posting a player report on Mush? 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Jmo0o4cpNc - The video you posted )

3rd point
Where is the audio? I've never seen a case where low fps causes your audio to completely go out. Even if you have 1 fps, you are still able to hear audio. Even when the server is crashing due to prop spam, you can hear audio that is stuck on loop. There is no reason why you should not hear audio in this case.

4th point
Why did you think it was a good idea to drive around with only 1fps? If you are lagging, you are not meant to drive. Low fps is not an excuse for such cases where you could have avoided it by not driving. You said your fps dropped when you drove into the city, but you drove around the city couple times, including stopping at the gas station for good 15-30 seconds. You could have easily parked your car and went on foot. I don't see why you would drive through the fire, ram couple cars, make a loop around the fire and hit citizens without getting out of the car to take out the fire, which is your job as a fireman.

Either it is an issue with your PC, but 40 to 1 fps drop is a very strange one, even on V4B1.
Also 4 main points to consider.

1. You are the only person with 1fps
2. Your fps suddenly died with no prop spam or big dupes
3. Your audio somehow died
4. Why you would drive around the city with 1fps and not stop driving

Now what I would like to see is a longer recording, no edits, no removed audio where you enter the city and drop from 40 fps to 1fps, as it does not seem likely you would actually have 1fps.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
(08-09-2018, 06:22 PM)TheSiphon Wrote: Hello Enzyme!
Couple points and questions you should address regarding the unblacklist request.

1st point
How are you the only player out of 60 players getting 1 fps due to "props in the city"? Nobody else was complaining, nobody else had 1 fps and there was no prop spam or any large dupes.

2nd point
How did you get perfectly good fps less than an hour ago when posting a player report on Mush? 

3rd point
Where is the audio? I've never seen a case where low fps causes your audio to completely go out. Even if you have 1 fps, you are still able to hear audio. Even when the server is crashing due to prop spam, you can hear audio that is stuck on loop. There is no reason why you should not hear audio in this case.

4th point
Why did you think it was a good idea to drive around with only 1fps? If you are lagging, you are not meant to drive. Low fps is not an excuse for such cases where you could have avoided it by not driving. You said your fps dropped when you drove into the city, but you drove around the city couple times, including stopping at the gas station for good 15-30 seconds. You could have easily parked your car and went on foot. I don't see why you would drive through the fire, ram couple cars, make a loop around the fire and hit citizens without getting out of the car to take out the fire, which is your job as a fireman.

Either it is an issue with your PC, but 40 to 1 fps drop is a very strange one, even on V4B1.

Now what I would like to see is a longer recording, no edits, no removed audio where you enter the city and drop from 40 fps to 1fps, as it does not seem likely you would actually have 1fps.

1. You can't know that for sure, and doesn't change a thing.
2. It's not unknown that entering the city when the server is almost full almost always screws your fps up.
3. The audio screwed up because I was making some settings changes before (separate tracks).
4. As I said, as soon as I entered the city, my fps dropped drastically. I didn't have time to stop because it was so choppy and I was actually driving on the road and not where I shouldn't be driving.
(08-09-2018, 07:57 PM)_Enzyme_ Wrote:
(08-09-2018, 06:22 PM)TheSiphon Wrote: Hello Enzyme!

1st point

2nd point

3rd point

4th point

1. You can't know that for sure, and doesn't change a thing.
2. It's not unknown that entering the city when the server is almost full almost always screws your fps up.
3. The audio screwed up because I was making some settings changes before (separate tracks).
4. As I said, as soon as I entered the city, my fps dropped drastically. I didn't have time to stop because it was so choppy and I was actually driving on the road and not where I shouldn't be driving.

The thing is, you did have time to stop. In fact, you did stop at the gas station for good 20-30 seconds. In total, you spent a minute or so driving around in the city and ramming cars. The events recorded in that short video did not happen right after you entered the city. 
The question is, why did you insist on driving around with 1 fps in the city? Why didn't you put out the fire right next to you, as you drove through it and made a loop around it?
As at that point, you cannot blame lag for ramming cars and driving over people. The blame turns to you, if you continue driving while you are supposedly getting 1 fps.

As I asked before, do you have a full recording? 
As the supposed 1 fps lag in the video does not look like actual lag.
Even if the lag was real, it is your fault for insisting on driving around, ramming cars and people, instead of doing your job by putting out the fires.
DENIED & MOVED

User deleted the evidence and blacklist expired.
Notes: Lag is no excuse to keep driving and ramming cars. Also, it is no reason to ignore your job as a fireman.