Unban Request - 9/8/18
Your name: Jamie0

Your ban ID: 80959

Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:0:183960279

Reason: Misusing the bodytool - Pushing the body into everything on mainstreet 

Staff member who banned you: [FL] Divey

Reason why you should be unbanned: Around 12pm , the server was in chaos, a guy was prop pushing cars and people for hours. I was killed more than ten times due to prop push, vdm, rdmed, people had been fail-rping while no admins did anything. Around the time I was banned, right beforehand a police officer had shot me down and then a guy rammed into me, I was  injured and unconscious, the police officer proceeds to pick up my body and threw me down until I died. Upon my spawn, the officer ran up to me with a taser and tried to shoot me with it. I then ran past a few cars and one hit the officer, I then picked his body up and pushed it against two cars and the floor. I know it was misuse but I had no other way to deal with the officer who had been trying to minge. Many other people where breaking rules during the time while I was the one to receive a ban trying to deal with the situation while the admins had done nothing previously. The whole time I was looking for ammo and whole time the other gun dealer where not doing the jobs so I decided to become one, I was going to do some passive rp and this situation has happen. I feel like a one day ban for trying to deal with a situation is rather harsh. A verbal warning could of justified this, I know I broke a rule but admins are here to enforce the rules and punish people who defy them as it ruins peoples rp experience. The admins who dealt with me told me I am ruining lots of people rp experience for killing one police officer who was breaking rules himself. Out of everyone breaking rules, the one person to receive a ban was someone trying to have a nice rp experience and enjoy his time on the server.
Approved per Rule 6 of UBRs
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]