Sir James the Fourth.
[Image: 6UTz7a7.png]

I've decided to bring a new end to the Presidential job, instead of the constant wave of Dictatorships and boring Presidents who just sit there and farm tax payers money. I've created a new character to completely abolish that roleplay.  Sir James is no ordinary character. After being Knighted by Her Majesty the Queen in the United Kingdom (Hence the overly British accent) he set off into politics within Evocity, gaining his wealth and power through corruption and making shoddy business deals with various illegal factions within Evocity. Most of this has gone un-detected due to his ability to launder money through the taxes. It is known that he has made nearly four hundred thousand dollars alone through his political powers and not a single dollar has gone into the people. 

With the money he's earned, he ordered a newly built Presidential suite for him and his fellow associates to enjoy with constant drinking and drug abuse. James will never turn down a line of coke if you offer it to him.

Here is a picture of my suite that I currently roleplay in. 
[Image: A5A808189DF8D58A6FE9A5BEE50285C2D929254C][Image: A831E20498542A3D88B875ABF1F6471580EB6239][Image: 8AF2A2A1F0573D5071A9B119AD1698F8656E68A8]
( I have multiple versions, one containing 96 props. Another containing only 40. )

My goal is to make a long lasting President, if you are to purchase a license from this character. It is permanent until I character kill James. This also goes with relations of factions; the current relationship status can be seen below.

The peaky blinders - Good and solid relationship with a steady cashflow into James's pockets.

The Crimson order - The main relationship is based around business. These men are James go-to if he is ever in trouble and Law Enforcement are not there to help him.
The following 6 users Like Jaz's post:
  • Janzo 火, Jessixa, Grape, Wolven, equal, DVN
Good to see some more in-depth presidential roleplay rather than the pathetic 5-law-slap-down excuse for farming taxes until you get bored and either suicide one way or the other.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Jaz
using my idea of permanent licenses; nice to see someone else giving a shit about the people
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
(08-09-2018, 03:54 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: using my idea of permanent licenses; nice to see someone else giving a shit about the people

How I'm currently doing it is, if a user has purchased a license it goes to their current characters name and then their steam name in OOC brackets. I save them as a separate law file / at the bottom of the laws.
The following 1 user Likes Jaz's post:
  • BasicallyMental
Why are you stealing James' name?
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • James
i agree what you playing at mate
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
(08-10-2018, 08:57 AM)Killroy Wrote: Why are you stealing James' name?

Wat