Kappatalist, [FL:RP] Jamie0
Name of player: Kappatalist, [FL:RP] Jamie0

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:86900379, STEAM_0:0:183960279

Time in GMT: Just now

Server: V4B1

Summary: Head glitching in a raid (Jamie0), Built the doom fort (Kappatalist)

Evidence:
[Image: giphy.gif]
I don't know why you are PR'ing me, since its not my prop and second i was the hostage there. it even shows that in a 1second at the start of the video,

Don't get me in trouble for something i didn't do. 

Thank you!
(08-09-2018, 10:28 AM)Schnitzelburger Wrote: I don't know why you are PR'ing me, since its not my prop and second i was the hostage there. it even shows that in a 1second at the start of the video,

Don't get me in trouble for something i didn't do. 

Thank you!

My mistake fixed.
[Image: giphy.gif]
BTW Kappatalist didn't do it either it was that other guy, again wrong PR. 

ITs only his Prop.
I was the person who head glitched during the raid as I wasn't aware the base was built that way and to me it looked perfectly fine but from watching the video I can see the gun is inside the wall below the gap. This was a misunderstanding and I wasn't purposely doing this

From Kappatalist :
I have asked Jamie0 to post this on my behalf because I cant get the email verification to work, this is my reply to this report.

I (stupidly) wasn't aware of the bunker breaking the rules when I built it, I wasn't aware of the head glitch at the time because I hadn't raided or built a base like this before, it was a mistake that I quickly fixed after Gamingofficial told me about it after the raid in OOC, I do not think I should be punished for this because it was a simple mistake and not intentional.
Clearly a misunderstanding, no need for a PR.
Denied.