Report: <Pollux>
Name of player: [FL] Pollux

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:45419786

Time in GMT: N/A

Server: V5P

Summary: Possibly FearRP, definitely doomfort - no keypad cover.

Evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVb_lvNPMHg

[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
Thanking you for bringing this to our attention, I'd like to hear Pollux's side of the story on this.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
Pretty sure I recall this being delt with. A top bar on the firing hole was missing, meaning we could jump up. I also added additional cover above the keypads as I was advised to do so. The issue was solved ingame and was such a long time ago, nice try at using it for blackmail though.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(08-08-2018, 01:36 AM)Pollux Wrote: Pretty sure I recall this being delt with. A top bar on the firing hole was missing, meaning we could jump up. I also added additional cover above the keypads as I was advised to do so.

Who was the admin that dealt with it?

You abused the doomfort which totally affected the outcome of the raid in this situation.

What about the part where we have government hostage? We literally get sprayed down. Can I have an explanation for that please.

(08-08-2018, 01:36 AM)Pollux Wrote: nice try at using it for blackmail though.

Cheers.
(08-08-2018, 01:39 AM)James Wrote:
(08-08-2018, 01:36 AM)Pollux Wrote: Pretty sure I recall this being delt with. A top bar on the firing hole was missing, meaning we could jump up. I also added additional cover above the keypads as I was advised to do so.

Who was the admin that dealt with it?

You abused the doomfort which totally affected the outcome of the raid in this situation.

What about the part where we have government hostage? We literally get sprayed down. Can I have an explanation for that please.

(08-08-2018, 01:36 AM)Pollux Wrote: nice try at using it for blackmail though.

Cheers.

This sit is a very long time ago, I don't remember. I for sure had a really good reason to open fire alongside the rest of the government.

EDIT: While we're doing this let us just show everyone why exactly this report exists.

Spoiler :
[Image: 2lEIZBu.png]
[Image: oNyZVzv.png]
[Image: Jzivo77.png]

I was told you were trying to get what airport I'm going from so you can pull some sort of "prank" by telling them there's a bomb threat or something, really funny dude.

Seriously I actually had respect for you while I was a Contributor, as you helped teach me and did all my uploads quite quickly. It's almost disgusting how quickly you've turned into a full minge here.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(08-08-2018, 07:07 AM)Pollux Wrote: I was told you were trying to get what airport I'm going from so you can pull some sort of "prank" by telling them there's a bomb threat or something, really funny dude.

You think I'm really going to do that? Lmao.

(08-08-2018, 07:07 AM)Pollux Wrote: Seriously I actually had respect for you while I was a Contributor, as you helped teach me and did all my uploads quite quickly. It's almost disgusting how quickly you've turned into a full minge here.

And posting a valid PR is mingy? Give me a break. Stay on topic.
Pollux's fort was indeed against the rules and he is aware of the fact, considering this was so long ago I am simply going to advise he doesn't make the same mistakes in the future, which he claims he was informed about already.

Denied.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]