Report: Turtle, mark2766
Name of player: Turtle, mark2766

SteamID

STEAM_0:0:81614602

STEAM_0:1:429317406

Time in GMT: Just now

Server: V4B1

Summary: Got taken hostage for "Parking my RV front of their house". Then followed all orders they gave, Unlocked my rv and they took it to the lake as far as I know, Then got killed because "Im no use to them". (After I got hostaged I notised that my rv blocked all entracne to the building. I thought that you would be able to jump the fence).

Evidence:

(Sped up to save time however I can upload the full video if requested by an admin)
[Image: giphy.gif]
You conveniently fast-forwarded through the parts where I said that this was "borderline prop-blocking" and through where mark was explaining why we were going to execute you and what you did wrong. You also left out yourself trespassing on my property and trying to unlock my back room door.
Thank you for your time! If you have any questions or require further explaination please message me on the forums, or for a quicker response add me on steam here:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/turtlesnubs/
(08-07-2018, 01:03 AM)turtlesnubs Wrote: You conveniently fast-forwarded through the parts where I said that this was "borderline prop-blocking" and through where mark was explaining why we were going to execute you and what you did wrong. You also left out yourself trespassing on my property and trying to unlock my back room door.

Mark is unable to post to the forums, so here is his reply through me by proxy-

"I would love for you to post the entire thing because if not i will post mine, what actually happened and you know this, is that you decided to purposefully prop block Turtles apartment then lay down on top because you were probably enjoying the minging and hoping to get a reaction, you also ran in and out of turtles place with a mask on. I heard a distress call from my rp leader who is turtle so i responded, i then decided to take him inside. I never said it was a hostage i was keeping him secure before decided how to deal with it. Upon seeing that he was also armed i decided that this man was nothing but trouble. I dealt with the entire thing in character which was quite difficult to do since gamingofficial didnt want to keep it in charcter but instead be a general nuisance of blocking someone inside. He also lied saying he couldnt get inside the rv to move it since turtle clearly demonstrated by getting in when it was unlocked. Also this scenario only involves me and Gamingofficial so would prefer to settle it that way. Looking forward to full video and also the footage from before that point that you edited your video too quite conveniently. Thank you"
Thank you for your time! If you have any questions or require further explaination please message me on the forums, or for a quicker response add me on steam here:

"He also lied saying he couldnt get inside the rv to move it since turtle clearly demonstrated by getting in when it was unlocked."

Notice at 1:30 the rv had been moved without the door being unlocked before that point? Maybe a proppush?

I'd also like to see this 5 min recording you claim to have, or was that just lies?
(08-07-2018, 02:40 AM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote: "He also lied saying he couldnt get inside the rv to move it since turtle clearly demonstrated by getting in when it was unlocked."

Notice at 1:30 the rv had been moved without the door being unlocked before that point? Maybe a proppush?

I'd also like to see this 5 min recording you claim to have, or was that just lies?

Response from Mark-

"GamingOfficialZZ you are just playing dumb now and trying to turn this back on me because you know you were in the wrong, obviously the car was moved by turtle because after we got you to unlock it turtle got in and moved it then came back in, we couldnt just leave it there for you to continue to prop block with. I have the video and will happily post it when i get up tomorrow and i look forward to your response of why you prop blocked turtles house with your rv then lied saying you couldnt move it"

If you are unaware the rv is unable to be driven without the cabin door open, the video proves that the cabin door was locked. Thats why Turtle come back to where you were holding me hostage and told me to unlock the door as he was unable to drive it.
(08-07-2018, 01:49 PM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote: If you are unaware the rv is unable to be driven without the cabin door open, the video proves that the cabin door was locked. Thats why Turtle come back to where you were holding me hostage and told me to unlock the door as he was unable to drive it.

Another reply from Mark-

"GamingOfficialZZ you keep answering my questions with another question, i already explained my in charcter explanation and out of charcter explanation in my first post. So i would like to ask why did you purposefully go into turtles owned residence, with a full tactitcal outfit and gas mask armed with a desert eagle, run back out then proceed to park your rv infront of his residence to block Turtle in, and then lie about not being able to move it, and i will add you seemed to enjoy it since you then made the choice to lay down ontop of the RV, in my opinion hope to hear turtle or whoever else may have been inside to get angry.

Also i would also like for you to include the full video which you clearly have the footage for, edited and ready. It would save me time making the file smaller on my end and uploading it. Depending on what you choose to edit out of your video I will decide if its worth it to upload mine. Thank you"

(08-07-2018, 06:13 PM)turtlesnubs Wrote:
(08-07-2018, 01:49 PM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote: If you are unaware the rv is unable to be driven without the cabin door open, the video proves that the cabin door was locked. Thats why Turtle come back to where you were holding me hostage and told me to unlock the door as he was unable to drive it.

Another reply from Mark-

"GamingOfficialZZ you keep answering my questions with another question, i already explained my in charcter explanation and out of charcter explanation in my first post. So i would like to ask why did you purposefully go into turtles owned residence, with a full tactitcal outfit and gas mask armed with a desert eagle, run back out then proceed to park your rv infront of his residence to block Turtle in, and then lie about not being able to move it, and i will add you seemed to enjoy it since you then made the choice to lay down ontop of the RV, in my opinion hope to hear turtle or whoever else may have been inside to get angry.

Also i would also like for you to include the full video which you clearly have the footage for, edited and ready. It would save me time making the file smaller on my end and uploading it. Depending on what you choose to edit out of your video I will decide if its worth it to upload mine. Thank you"

The door was left wide open, so I walked inside. Who wouldn't? If I was planing to raid or cause trouble why would I only bring my desert eagle? I had no raiding gear on me. The only reason I parked my rv at the gate was to annoy turtle as he was very rude about me being in his house (Understandable), but it fit my ic roleplay.

"(Sped up to save time however I can upload the full video if requested by an admin)"
You parked an RV outside of someones house in a shady neighbourhood and proceeded to lay ontop of it while wearing a Gas Mask that conceals your identity, you had this coming.

Denied.
Moved.