Opinion on the new map so far
(08-07-2018, 10:06 AM)Grunt Wrote: Honestly the FPS is better than I thought it would be too. It's gmod you don't come here for dank FPS

Exactly. Love

You come here for the dopamine of receiving cool items such as ROLEPLAY POINTS and ABUSE by insecure young men with server administrative POWERS. Fire Heh

Screw the Triple-A title games, my love is for Garry and his big fucking juicy Mod. Eggplant Drip
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 9 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • Jan, Lewwings, Floodify, James, Grunt, DVN, sebasti161, MasterNoda, Joulle
I have better FPS than in v2d
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Lewwings
(08-07-2018, 11:03 AM)Infernaw Wrote:
(08-07-2018, 10:06 AM)Grunt Wrote: Honestly the FPS is better than I thought it would be too. It's gmod you don't come here for dank FPS

Exactly. Love

You come here for the dopamine of receiving cool items such as ROLEPLAY POINTS and ABUSE by insecure young men with server administrative POWERS. Fire Heh

Screw the Triple-A title games, my love is for Garry and his big freaking juicy Mod. Eggplant Drip

Are you claiming women administrators are superior?  Angry
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 4 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Lewwings, Archer, James, MasterNoda
(08-07-2018, 11:07 AM)Yonno Wrote:
(08-07-2018, 11:03 AM)Infernaw Wrote:

Exactly. Love

Screw the Triple-A title games, my love is for Garry and his big freaking juicy Mod. Eggplant Drip

Are you claiming women administrators are superior?  Angry

Excuse me Skeptical there are no whamen admen in the team Tear

Did you know Thinking that 34% of all whamen admen in history were traps? Eggplant Drip Also very abusive and ended up being forced to resign or demoted Disappointed Omg
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 8 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • Jessixa, DVN, James, Yonno, Wolven, sebasti161, Archer, MasterNoda
www.BuyFps.com worked for me.

EDIT: Jokes aside. For me the fps is the same and out of the city fps is even better than it was on v2d, can't complain at all.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
The following 1 user Likes Chumps's post:
  • Luna
FPS is awful
Went on two days ago and got a stable 110 FPS inside the city with a full server. No complaints on my behalf, great map choice!
Wolven

How can people say its fine with a stable 10 - 15 fps in the city? I give up
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 3 users Like Haarek's post:
  • Wolven, Foxirius2205, Joulle
(08-15-2018, 04:39 PM)Midget Wrote: How can people say its fine with a stable 10 - 15 fps  in the city? I give up

FPS seems to vary massively person to person. Some people get under 10 and some get over 30 in the exact same place.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(08-15-2018, 07:07 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(08-15-2018, 04:39 PM)Midget Wrote: How can people say its fine with a stable 10 - 15 fps  in the city? I give up

FPS seems to vary massively person to person. Some people get under 10 and some get over 30 in the exact same place.

Can we have a poll for the fps. Some noob once told me that the fearless code was so jumbled from all the devs/contributors over the years coding their own different styles that it was the reason for the unstable server. I was told the only way to fix the issue was to "remaster" recode the whole shabang. Good luck with that at that point i left i don't know any coding.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]