Restraints and Chairs
Lightbulb 
Title of suggestion: Restraints and Chairs

Description: The most annoying in a hostage situation is when you're hostage can't even sit down in a chair.

Why: I've had this problem quite a few times now. You shouldn't really have to untie him when he needs to sit down,
it just ruins the immersion.

Also, it wouldn't hurt to be able to tie the hostage to the chair. I'm not sure if this
would get abused but it's only a suggestion.
I wouldn't want the be able to be tied to a chair, but being able to sit when tied up should be introduced.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
The following 2 users Like MrFinnConlon's post:
  • Janzo 火, James
bit kinky
The following 3 users Like Forgee's post:
  • Jessixa, Jesse, James
i don't know if this is how it works, but i'm pretty sure the vehicles use the same chairs as you are able to spawn, which would pose an issue with hostages breaking fearrp to get away. yes you could post a pr but that's not the point.

if it's possible to make it so they are only able to sit in user placed chairs, it would be a very useful feature
+support
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
(08-18-2018, 10:12 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: i don't know if this is how it works, but i'm pretty sure the vehicles use the same chairs as you are able to spawn, which would pose an issue with hostages breaking fearrp to get away. yes you could post a pr but that's not the point.

if it's possible to make it so they are only able to sit in user placed chairs, it would be a very useful feature
+support

You're already able to sit in a car while tied or cuffed?
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(08-18-2018, 10:59 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(08-18-2018, 10:12 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: i don't know if this is how it works, but i'm pretty sure the vehicles use the same chairs as you are able to spawn, which would pose an issue with hostages breaking fearrp to get away. yes you could post a pr but that's not the point.

+support

You're already able to sit in a car while tied or cuffed?

i knew about cuffed, didn't know about tied
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
You can sit on a chair you are able to press e at (on the chairs menu) just not the ones where you do /sit at, I think.
Approved.
Finished.