[UBR] Conn's Unban Request
Posting on behalf of Conn

Your name: Conn

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39143054

Your ban ID: 77471

Banned by: Soulripper

Reason: Trying to hack

Involved: N/A

Why we should unban you: (apologies for the resend, I sent the wrong version) Firstly, I’d like to thank you for taking the time to read my unban request. A year ago in 6 days, I posted a UBR which stated that I did not attempt to hack, and I was shown evidence that really said otherwise. The evidence involved me talking about the screengrab function and how to bypass it. This was immature and idiotic, and those actions were unacceptable, however, I did never actually attempt to hack, and while this doesn’t make what I did any more acceptable, I believe it should be noted.
I totally understand that it is my fault and that I have brought it upon my self to be discussing hacking the services, and I am held accountable for that, however I believe that I have matured through the past year and 2 months and I totally regret the immature and bad attitude I had in the past.
I would like to apologise for any grief I had given the staff team over this case and my ban, and I really hope that you’d be open to offering me a last chance to prove that I have grown up and can conduct myself properly because, in the past, I have shown differently.

I have matured in the past year and a half as I am now more self-aware and have more self-control, which will stop me from getting into further trouble on the FL services. I am older now and I have left any grudges in the past. I have left any rivalling communities and I simply would like to rejoin into the best Garry’s Mod community I’ve experienced, where I have spent the most hours and have made the most friends. No mistakes will be made by giving me this last chance, and I will ensure that I maintain a mature and responsible outfit on and beyond the FL services. 

Thanks again for reading my unban request.
Regards,
Conn
[Image: clvck9d.png]
Posting on behalf of Conn

[I apologise for accidentally sending Zona the incorrect copy of my UBR, and this one is the full copy.]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your name: Conn

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39143054

Your ban ID: 77471

Banned by: Soulripper

Reason: Trying to hack

Involved: N/A

Why we should unban you: (apologies for the resend, I sent the wrong version) Firstly, I’d like to thank you for taking the time to read my unban request. A year ago in 6 days, I posted a UBR which stated that I did not attempt to hack, and I was shown evidence that really said otherwise. The evidence involved me talking about the screengrab function and how to bypass it. This was immature and idiotic, and those actions were unacceptable, however, I did never actually attempt to hack, and while this doesn’t make what I did any more acceptable, I believe it should be noted.
I totally understand that it is my fault and that I have brought it upon my self to be discussing hacking the services, and I am held accountable for that, however I believe that I have matured through the past year and 2 months and I totally regret the immature and bad attitude I had in the past.
I would like to apologise for any grief I had given the staff team over this case and my ban, and I really hope that you’d be open to offering me a last chance to prove that I have grown up and can conduct myself properly because, in the past, I have shown differently.

I have matured in the past year and a half as I am now more self-aware and have more self-control, which will stop me from getting into further trouble on the FL services. I am older now and I have left any grudges in the past. I have left any rivalling communities and I simply would like to rejoin into the best Garry’s Mod community I’ve experienced, where I have spent the most hours and have made the most friends. No mistakes will be made by giving me this last chance, and I will ensure that I maintain a mature and responsible outfit on and beyond the FL services.

Thanks again for reading my unban request.
Regards,
Conn
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
Any admins, feel free to delete my post on here, as the original post has now been updated.

Thanks,
V
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
Hello Conn, I will bring up your UBR with the rest of the team.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
Hello, ConnBob.

I am afraid I have to inform you that your UBR has been denied.
Maybe some time in the future you might be able to return, but now is not that time.

Denied and moved.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]