Unblacklist Request
Your name: Kyle

Your blacklist ID: 101536

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:20139216

Reason: "Calm down - was told to stop"

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:T] Panda

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Well first things first, if you read my staff report you will clearly see that Panda did NOT tell me to "stop". Sure he told me to calm down but I was being attacked by 3 people in OOC, which seemed to get away scott free. Personally believe Panda has something personal against me.

This is an utter joke and a highly unprofessional thing to do.
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
Hello Kyle,

You are right about your blacklist reason however that was a typo on my end, I wrote "was told to stop" instead of what I was intending to write, "didn't stop". There was a lot of prop pushing going on at this time so I was under a lot of pressure being the only staff member online at the time. However, that is beside the point, I told you to calm down, and you didn't you kept flaming on in OOC to people telling you to chill out and you replied to one of them 'Shut the f*ck up bud' numerous times.

The only reason you say you should be unblacklisted here is that the other people didn't receive punishments, although looking at the OOC chat around the time I blacklisted you, the only people I can really see talking to you was Lewwings and Fro[Z]en, and neither of them was being aggressive towards you in any way.

You deserved this blacklist as you were being extremely aggressive towards innocent people in OOC that were not doing anything at all towards you.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
DENIED & MOVED

Blacklist was a valid one.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]