Exclamation 
Username: Jamiek540

Accused Staff Member: [FL:T] GHOSTK1LL3R

Involved Users:
Jamiek540

Time/Date/Time Zone: 4th of August, 11:30am - GMT+ 1 British Summer Time

Abuse of Power or Rule Infringement: Draconian Punishment

Evidence and Explanation: -
I believe that the punishment handing out by Ghost was unnecessary and draconian as I was given no Deterrent or cautions prior to recieveing the 2 hour blacklist from respawning. This has been my first offence within atleast 2 months as I have been to busy to even play on the server within 2 months. All I wished to do via joining the server was to calm down after having an intense month (If you wish to learn about it pm me) and the first thing which happens is I get blacklisted from spawning for entering the nexus again after I believed the raid was over (noteing I did not even fire apon the players raiding the pd after realizing it was still in progress on both occasions)

P.s
Also during the admin sit he became unnecessarily agressive towards me.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1465017970
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:56120155&b=12]
Hello Jamiek,

Please see below from the staff report policy (https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=63609):

Example points that are not abuse:
  • Punishing you in various forms, even if you don't like the reason.*

If you are looking to get your blacklist lowered/removed them feel free to post a unblacklist request.

I will however explain the situation just so you are clear as to why the blacklist was put in place. The blacklist was not draconian, I had reports of people breaking NLR in a raid. I came to the raid to watch you die at the bottom part of the nexus garage. Not 15 seconds later you were right at the weapons locker a mere 15 meters from where you died.

As the rules explicitly state:

'3.7b You can't return to your death location, even if you want to get to another area (or retrieve your weapons from the locker).'

If you want to discuss the punishment I gave, I implore you to put an unblacklist request up.

Regards,
Ghost
At the time of initially posting this I wished it only to be atleast noted by the higher staff team.

Thanks,
Jamie Reeve
Evo-City Medical Services (EMS)
Donator
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:56120155&b=12]
I've spoken to Ghost and it seems as though this case was dealt with in a justified manner. This is not abuse, if you believe you're punishment was not justified then make a UBLR. No abuse noted, case closed.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]