Just your normal Jewish Roleplay.
(08-04-2018, 06:39 PM)Killroy Wrote:
(08-04-2018, 06:38 PM)Lewwings Wrote: A very good video, quite good.

About your issue, Killroy, I'm sure the RP was done in good faith and not intending to insult anyone. I'm also sure that the IC actions of them don't their OOC selves, so take that into account.

Nope they are anti-semitic and I am taking this to the UN.

you condone paedofiles on these forums I will prove it to you by linking you the multiple threads within a few days, tbh you do post funny shit and it makes me laugh but sometimes u take it too far shlomo
(08-04-2018, 06:46 PM)juicyorange Wrote:

About your issue, Killroy, I'm sure the RP was done in good faith and not intending to insult anyone. I'm also sure that the IC actions of them don't their OOC selves, so take that into account.

you condone paedofiles on these forums I will prove it to you by linking you the multiple threads within a few days, tbh you do post funny shit and it makes me laugh but sometimes u take it too far shlomo

Such vile accusations, what ever would make you think I condone "paedofiles". As a proud Jewish man from Israel from whom everything said is absolutely honest and not just a character put on to wind people up I am very offended by what you've just said to me. I'll be sure to address you in the UN meeting, good-day!
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • James
(08-04-2018, 06:48 PM)Killroy Wrote:

Such vile accusations, what ever would make you think I condone "paedofiles". As a proud Jewish man from Israel from whom everything said is absolutely honest and not just a character put on to wind people up I am very offended by what you've just said to me. I'll be sure to address you in the UN meeting, good-day!

Nobody will take you seriously when you say stuff like 'I'll be sure to address you in the UN meeting'. We all know that.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(08-04-2018, 06:58 PM)Lewwings Wrote:
(08-04-2018, 06:48 PM)Killroy Wrote:

Nobody will take you seriously when you say stuff like 'I'll be sure to address you in the UN meeting'. We all know that.

I am a diplomat for my home of Israel and I attend UN-juni meeting every month. I am very serious person on these forums and if you do not view me as such that is of nobodies fault but your own. Please stay on topic thank.
  • James
(08-04-2018, 07:05 PM)Kryptic Wrote:
(08-04-2018, 03:32 PM)Killroy Wrote: This is beyond roleplay, this is straight up anti-semitism and an abuse of rule 1.11. I cannot believe they have not yet been punished for literally creating a roleplay just so they could spout Jewish stereotypes. Absolutely despicable.

Can you actually shut up, its an RP, its Fake, Its for a laugh, it has NO meaning what so ever, It doesn't mean that Grape is an anti sematist, Its all a laugh. if your actually being that serious about what someones doing on a Gmod server then you need to reevaluate your life lad. I highly doubt the RP was meant to offend jews as some of the people involved in the RP WERE actually jews.
Stop taking stuff so literal. No rules were broken it was completely IC.

I am incredibly offended by everything you just said and I am right now in tears.
  • James
(08-04-2018, 07:11 PM)Killroy Wrote:
(08-04-2018, 03:32 PM)Killroy Wrote: This is beyond roleplay, this is straight up anti-semitism and an abuse of rule 1.11. I cannot believe they have not yet been punished for literally creating a roleplay just so they could spout Jewish stereotypes. Absolutely despicable.

Can you actually shut up, its an RP, its Fake, Its for a laugh, it has NO meaning what so ever, It doesn't mean that Grape is an anti sematist, Its all a laugh. if your actually being that serious about what someones doing on a Gmod server then you need to reevaluate your life lad. I highly doubt the RP was meant to offend jews as some of the people involved in the RP WERE actually jews.

I am incredibly offended by everything you just said and I am right now in tears.

not trying to offend you mate, just tellin you how it is.
(08-04-2018, 07:25 PM)Kryptic Wrote:
(08-04-2018, 07:11 PM)Killroy Wrote:

not trying to offend you mate, just tellin you how it is.

How is it?
Is no one gonna touch on the fact that the president IC name was Adolf Hitler and was doing Nazi RP ? Rule 2.1

But I'm glad you all find the murdering of millions of Jewish people hilarious...RP amirite ?
[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-04-2018, 07:51 PM)Marty Wrote:
Is no one gonna touch on the fact that the president IC name was Adolf Hitler and was doing Nazi RP ? Rule 2.1

But I'm glad you all find the murdering of millions of Jewish people hilarious...RP amirite ?

This.
(08-04-2018, 07:51 PM)Marty Wrote:

Yeah, I stated on the first page but unfortunately, I can't remember the name of the president. Although we had a little laugh in the moment, I do not agree with how he changed his name personally. However, the rule states you can if an admin is okay with it and he had that name for a while and there were a few admins online that didn't seem to mind.

Can I add after my NLR was over, there was a peace meeting between us Jews and the president and everything went okay and as compensation for the police attacks, he gave us all of the slums and we sectioned it off making our own little country. This lasted for hours and thankfully, the only aggressive and racist part of the RP was the one or so minutes that I turned into a video as it was all I had recorded.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
The following 1 user Likes Grape's post:
  • Lewwings